Wheels

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here had the stockers chromed? I won't go to another rim, but would like to get these chromed, any special needs to get er dun?

i have been thinking about doing the same to mine. i think it will look sweet.

Roy (Prof) had his coated.... It's awesome. I can't remember who he went with, but it was some special coating (like chrome only MUCH more durable)....

n1437317358_499541_3916.jpg

PM him about it. :)

Black1 said:
Ah, FOUND IT!

http://www.goodrichtechnology.com/

:rock: :rock: :rock:

That's who I used, they were top notch!!! I still can't believe the difference they made in the way the truck looked. They should have come that way from the factory.

Attachments

• DSCF1147.JPG
    DSCF1147.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF1299.JPG
    DSCF1299.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF1300.JPG
    DSCF1300.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF1301.JPG
    DSCF1301.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1302.JPG
    DSCF1302.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 37
Texas Yellow Fever said:
That's who I used, they were top notch!!! I still can't believe the difference they made in the way the truck looked. They should have come that way from the factory.
Can they do the center caps as well? :dontknow: or do they peform any minor repair?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
No, as I recall they can't do plastic, the process gets too hot as I recall. Yes, they can do minor repair as I recall.
How did you get your center caps so shiny then, Steve?

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Think I'm going to have to look into this. How long does it take them to make 'em purdy?

I will be looking to replace my after market rims with Stockers and then perma-chroming them too... when I get a little cashola!!

They look amazing in person!!!

I went with Verde chrome replica's they are the same as our stockers only chrome, like them alot. Dragon can get chrome center caps
Jim

joemags54 said:
Can they do the center caps as well? :dontknow: or do they peform any minor repair?

I exchanged my polished stock with chrome OEMs via chrome exchange in Los Angeles. They provided smooth chrome center caps. I stayed with the polished OEM. They look fine/don't stand out in a negative way at all.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
I exchanged my polished stock with chrome OEMs via chrome exchange in Los Angeles. They provided smooth chrome center caps. I stayed with the polished OEM. They look fine/don't stand out in a negative way at all.

oldguy

I have seen them on ebay, how was the service? I also noticed they exchange, so no downtime.

Yesssssssss, Permastar. I have some already. I need one more wheel to be done to have a complete set. They look awesome in person. Then I need to hit up Dragon for some polished center caps..

oldguysrt10 said:

oldguy
I'm a little confused (no surprise). These people in LA exchange your OEM for chrome ones? or, they polish the OEMs? :dontknow: I'm leaning towards the permastar but want the center caps to match.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back