wheels

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Did a search on rims and wheels but couldnt find anything on this subject.

Im looking at a set of Structure SA40 rims but they are only 9.5 inches wide. Will the stock sized 305 40 22 tires fit on these rims or are the rims too narrow? I know tire rack says tire size with 9.5 in rims is 275, just looking for anyone with experience.

Pic of Rims:
6623SA40-500.jpg

Thanks,
Jim

spdrcrj said:
Did a search on rims and wheels but couldnt find anything on this subject.

Im looking at a set of Structure SA40 rims but they are only 9.5 inches wide. Will the stock sized 305 40 22 tires fit on these rims or are the rims too narrow? I know tire rack says tire size with 9.5 in rims is 275, just looking for anyone with experience.

Pic of Rims:
6623SA40-500.jpg

Thanks,
Jim

yes they will. my father has a wheel shop and they do that all the time?
:D :D :D
but it is up to you to get this done?
by the way a 22inch wheel should be 22x10. 9 1/2 is for car's?
look in to it? good luck :D :D

u must be the lone srt-10 out there, huh? I thought maybe u were closer. we could always use another srt when we have our GTG.

Acutallly, there are a few out here. I was the only person on base (Im in the Air Force) that had one of these in June. Now, there are 4 on base alone along with 2 others that I know of for a total of 6. Still....alot fewer than Corvettes, no matter how indivualized mine was. LOL

My new LiquidMetal rims are 9.5's. Stock tires went on without a hitch, and you can't tell the difference.

2ndchance said:
u must be the lone srt-10 out there, huh? I thought maybe u were closer. we could always use another srt when we have our GTG.

He is close to me. We got together a few weeks ago and did some racing.

ntw0rk said:
My new LiquidMetal rims are 9.5's. Stock tires went on without a hitch, and you can't tell the difference.

Sweet, do you have any close up pics of the rims with the stock tires on them?

Awsome!!! Thank you very much. I now feel much more comfortable about getting the wheels Im looking at.

stock wheels

anybody selling their stock wheels after putting on the after markets?

let me know

thanks
rodney

I have a really good friend that works for NC Forged and they do anything you want. They make extremely high end rims and if you look closely you have seen many of there rims in movies and in magazines.
I have been thinking about having them do a set for my SRT-10, but I am still waiting on my truck to get shipped to me. There site is ncforged.com and even if you dont like anything they have, just send them a picture and usually they will custom make it depending on their work load.
They did my BMW and Vette rims, and I love them. Not chep, but you get what you pay for.

yomike said:
I have a really good friend that works for NC Forged.

So get us a deal. I just spent $5000 on rims and tires for my BMW and the offset wasn't right(my fault) so I need to get new ones. Hook a brotha up. :D

My wheels started out as Eagle 22 X 9.5 with stock tires. No problems at all. After I went to 325's on the rear I had my wheels widened to 11.5 rear and 10.5 on the front. Makes the tire sit more square on the ground, plus it fills in the gap between the leaf springs.

If you are serious about a "hook-up" then let me know and I will gladly speak with him. There stuff is top notch...but so is the price.
Let me know......

I have a pic from a different manufactor and i really like them, they are like $8K for the set.... lot of money for rims.. they are 24's though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back