When a regular Veyron just isnt enough

Where the he!! would you drive it? :dontknow: I'd be scared to death a bird would $hit on it and ruin that purty carbon fiber coach work. :argh:

why is this in the non-offensive. should be in the offensive because none of us will ever be able to buy one of those.

I might be able to. I just need my Mega Millions numbers to hit :rock: :D

Does that mean this car costs about $2.2 mil? You know the only people driving that will be Arabian oil tycoons. And maybe Miley Cyrus since she can afford it.

Well more power, Less weight. God man u serious. Hey if your gunna do it do it right I guess. Thats a car I will never own ever, Okay inless i hit the mega millions for alotta money

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
the real question is what are the weight savings and how fast does it go now?
Horsepower was bumped up by 100 and my guess is probaly 100 lb weight savings, and they also mentioned improved aerodynamics. So my guess would be around 260 265 range, But nobody has the balls to take that car that fast. :argh:

GADodgetech said:
Horsepower was bumped up by 100 and my guess is probaly 100 lb weight savings, and they also mentioned improved aerodynamics. So my guess would be around 260 265 range, But nobody has the balls to take that car that fast. :argh:

Let the Stig give it a go

GADodgetech said:

ya figure only 100lbs savings, the entire car is almost all carbon, i know on our trucks in the hood only going to carbon there is 30lbs savings.. I couldnt imagine the roof, rear quarters etc etc ... less bracing with carbon as its so rigid im betting between 400-600 lbs savings.. but who knows maybe im dreaming . but that would seam reasonable to me..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ya figure only 100lbs savings, the entire car is almost all carbon, i know on our trucks in the hood only going to carbon there is 30lbs savings.. I couldnt imagine the roof, rear quarters etc etc ... less bracing with carbon as its so rigid im betting between 400-600 lbs savings.. but who knows maybe im dreaming . but that would seam reasonable to me..
I was guessing on the panels already being made out of aluminum, so it'd be harder to drop the weight.

guy in phoenix owns one and he was saying a tire costs $5000 to replace (since michelin had to custom make a tire that wide and that compound to keep up) and the wheel must be shipped back to bugatti over seas so they can mount it plus only comes with a 2 year warranty and you can't get an extended one.

71dusterjon said:
guy in phoenix owns one and he was saying a tire costs $5000 to replace (since michelin had to custom make a tire that wide and that compound to keep up) and the wheel must be shipped back to bugatti over seas so they can mount it plus only comes with a 2 year warranty and you can't get an extended one.

It's probably the guy that owns the FTV site ( First Time Video's )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back