When is Sean Roe going to stop.....

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...giving such great customer service?..:dontknow: ....yep, he did it again.:elefant: .......I bought some 60LB injectors from a member here...turns out the Roe setup uses long injectors and the ones I bought are the shorties like the stock ones.......I asked Sean what it would take to make them work...he offers to trade them for 60LB longs!..:rock: ...he definitely does not forget his customers after the purchase.....if I need something for the truck and Sean carries it or can get it I will buy from him even if he is higher priced...you cant buy customer service...thanks Sean..:)

BTW...if Serpent is selling something dont worry about buying from him. When he found out the injectors wouldnt work he offered to refund my money. I feel that was very generous of him as he didnt know Roe used long injectors (neither did I) so it really wasnt his problem. I made a deal and I felt it was up to me to make sure I bought the right part. Thanks for the offer Serpent..:)

Wish I could say the same for Sean. When I bought my S/C a few months back, Roe found a deft on one of there welds on the S/C and was sending the part out free of charge. The only problem was I already had the S/C installed and had to pay my mech to remove it again; exchange the bad part; and then reinstall. When it came to the dyno tuning, we found that we needed the tuning disk from Roe. Called Sean again and he said $100 for the disk. It was brought up about my added expense to install his defective part, but that doesn't count. For a $3 disk, plus mailing, he left a bad taste in my mouth (and for my wrench too). Apologies not given!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back