Where can I find one...

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered a Spec Stage 2+ clutch the other day and the company got back to me saying they have none in stock and that Spec has told them they can't make one at the moment because they are missing parts.

I've got a call into Tony to see if he has one in stock, but I'm not sure he will. Seems like everywhere I check they don't have them. Anyone know where I can look? Or maybe a good alternative to the Stage 2+?

Already have my Fidenza flywheel sitting at home and hydraulics on the way. Can't drive the truck because the clutch is so bad right now so I'm trying to think of the fastest option as well.

I dont know if this is the right part but ive bought plenty of parts off amazon even there 3rd sellers since amazon will protect you if there sellers messed up.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/SPEC-Clutch-SD892-Stage-2003-2006/dp/B000F2L9XK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1458315002&sr=8-2&keywords=spec+stage+2+clutch+kit+viper]Amazon.com: SPEC Clutch SD892 Stage 2 Kit Dodge Viper 2003-2006: Automotive[/ame]

Hahaha you guys crack me up. I was able to get a Stage 2+ from Tony. Should be here by the end of next week!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back