Where can i get these viper badges???????

Texas Yellow Fever said:
What if we did it like these only with a Fang emblem VS Sneaky Pete? It would have a black background though. The only other way we can think of to do this would be to do it in two pieces (one the center Fang logo and the other would be the outer edge/border around it) out of yellow plexiglass (which we have in stock) with two sided tape on the back and let you put them in place in two pieces.

I'm game for either one, if either appeals to you...if not, we'll keep brainstorming around here...

actually Steve what you have in the picture is fine. I cant seem to fiqure what you mean by the 2 piece with the yellow plexiglass so i guess i like the one in the picture just fine. Have you done the fang emblem yet? I'm kinda torn between them both so I dont know which to pick.

when you get something ready let me know, I'm gonna want 2 large for the sides and one for the steering wheel

Here you go!!! I made you a set of Sneaky Pete and Fang so you can decide which you like the best in person...they're outta here tomorrow!

Thanks for the business!!!

Attachments

• DSCN2847.JPG
    DSCN2847.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2849.JPG
    DSCN2849.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 44
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here you go!!! I made you a set of Sneaky Pete and Fang so you can decide which you like the best in person...they're outta here tomorrow!

Thanks for the business!!!

Steve, great vendor on this show :rock:
But don't spoil it for the others.... I can't decide i'm gonna take Stinkers hood with or without vents, guess he has to send both of them now and let me decide :D

Floor said:
Steve, great vendor on this show :rock:
But don't spoil it for the others.... I can't decide i'm gonna take Stinkers hood with or without vents, guess he has to send both of them now and let me decide :D

Somehow I don't think Stinker is gonna let me dictate his policy...LOL!!!:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back