Where to buy Water/Meth?

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you that are using water/meth where are you guys buying the juice?

I've been to a couple of local autoparts, but they don't have the 50/50 mix.

Most performance shops get straight methanol by the barrel and then sell it by the gallon. You mix it yourself with distilled water. That way you can change up your mix percentage if needed. :rock:

Stick to boost juice or blue windshield washer fluid. Other colors have certain additives that may clog the nozzle. I speak from experience.

There have been multiple posts on this.

You can mix your own.

Boost Juice is 49%. W. Wiper Fluid from Walmart is about 28-30%. The lower you go in temp the more Meth is in the fluid. Red stuff for RVs in another type of Alcohol.

Sams Club sells the 50/50 blue windshield washer fluid. I think a case of 9 runs ya 10 bucks.

Thanks for all of your input guys. I went to the local speed shop, and bought a 5 gallon jug of VP M1 Methanol Race Fuel (clear fluid no additive) for $50 bucks, and mixed it 50 percent distilled water (I have I filter at home. Its FREE)and 50 percent methanol. Figured out its costs about $2.50 per gallon, and I don't get any detergents :rock: :rock: :rock: :D .

LitemUp said:
Thanks for all of your input guys. I went to the local speed shop, and bought a 5 gallon jug of VP M1 Methanol Race Fuel (clear fluid no additive) for $50 bucks, and mixed it 50 percent distilled water (I have I filter at home. Its FREE)and 50 percent methanol. Figured out its costs about $2.50 per gallon, and I don't get any detergents :rock: :rock: :rock: :D .

Thats what my builder said to do,then you have clean meth and mixture, no additives.:rock:

You did good. I wouldn't put the Walmart junk in my $10,000 motor. It has other additives in it other than food coloring. Get the good stuff and mix it. It's not hard. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back