Which bank?

GADodgetech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the middle of moving to North carolina and I have to change banks. There is a couple of options but the most obvious to me are Bank of america and wachovia. Anybody here have good or bad dealings with them?

i have had friends who fealt that wachovia could have had better service to them...but i didn't want details about it...

what do i know...i've been with a local bank with about 10 branches...and i have had incredible service with them...i know the vp really well...i've been there about 12 years...

check and see if any locals have any dealings with some semi-local banks...

BofA sucks ass...I'm on to Wachovia now and learning the best bank is the small local banks who take care of you!

kickinassrt-10 said:
BofA sucks ass...I'm on to Wachovia now and learning the best bank is the small local banks who take care of you!
Yeah my buddy haf BofA and he racked up $350 in fines in 2 days:eek:

Stinker said:
they have tons brother, jsut tons, let me see if i can find something for ya right quick
I did a search on their website and there's a branch about 6 minutes away from my apartment, which is real good. Im thinking this probaly the one i wanna go with, I want to stay away from the big banks.

I used to be with a small local bank, until they got bought up by a larger bank, which got bought up by a larger bank, which got bought up by Bank of America.:mad:

Bill.

Begood said:
I used to be with a small local bank, until they got bought up by a larger bank, which got bought up by a larger bank, which got bought up by Bank of America.:mad:

Bill.
Right now with a naval credit union, which has been real good to me. I financed my truck with a 4% interest rate. really dont want to leave them but they dont have any branches up there.

viperhauler said:
you know...they can mail checks;) and a lot of credit unions don't charge for atm withdrawals....at least around here...
Yeah its just a hassle, trying to deposit my check. But i do get charged for atm withdrawel at different banks. I was looking around BB&T website and they have a good thing going for student accounts, so im thinking im gonna go that route.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back