Which do you prefer and why?

err76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04-05 interior or 06 interior

I ask because I think I like the look of the 06 interior over the 05 interior but want to hear what everyone thinks. The 06 has that huge center console that looks like two compartments, but it does not look like it would be as comfortable as an armrest over the 04-05.

Thanks for the input

Eric

04-05 looks way better in my opinion. Its very comfortable to...I drove it 10 hours one day and then 7 the next and it was great!

I prefer the 05, more roomy and when my daughter was small I could fit her in the jump seat and was still able to shift.
I also like the rounded look over the square boxy look.

I have an 06 that has 05 seats...and the trim has been painted.......I do not like the 06 interior color and the seats are not as comfortable as the 04/05.......I do like the 06 console better and the door trim layout (not color)...dash layout is nice (again except color).....I changed the carpet to 05 also....

04-05. Something about the seats, console, and center dash in the 06 doesn't look "right" to me. Plus, the door spears, glove box trim, and radio surround in the earlier style look bitching in Snakeskin Green.

I like the 06 best because thats what I have....Just wish the color of the seats and carpet were like a 05...

I don't like the 06 interior at all. I don't like the idea of console only and the sharp lines and hard seat just completely don't work for me.
Sorry, the 04 and 05 are way better IMO.

I love the interior of the '06. The center console (with actual CUP HOLDERS and places to put things. And it's taller, so the shifter doesn't look like it's out of a '76 Kenworth :eek: ), the better looking and more snug seats, the door trim, the dash.... I think it is all WAY better.

..... I just don't like the color. :dontknow: :(

Black1 said:
I love the interior of the '06. The center console (with actual CUP HOLDERS and places to put things. And it's taller, so the shifter doesn't look like it's out of a '76 Kenworth :eek: ), the better looking and more snug seats, the door trim, the dash.... I think it is all WAY better.

I agree with the shifter. But that's the only thing I like better in the 06's.

i aways love these threads - IMHO i wouldnt care, i just wanted a SRT-10 i bought the Yellow Fever b/c well lets face it i bought my truck in 2005 lol

but..................

well all know the that Yellow ones LOOKS the best and are the Fastest !!!! ;)

Black1 said:

:dito:

VIPER said:
i aways love these threads - IMHO i wouldnt care, i just wanted a SRT-10 i bought the Yellow Fever b/c well lets face it i bought my truck in 2005 lol

but..................

well all know the that Yellow ones LOOKS the best and are the Fastest !!!! ;)
Black has always been the fastest....... put down the pipe.:D

Not sure if this is realevent as my 2006 RC is slightly different being custom (black interior) but I still do prefer the 06 interior. What I don't like, is the center consoles height. They just don't flow. It would be more at home in Egypt as pyramid lol. Soooo, I removed the top and dropped the height and had a custom lid made up. MUCH better looking (IMO) and the interior design is now uninterrupted and flows much better. Less storage is true buttttttt, that's why we have trucks (use the tray). 2c

Batram_Interior6__2_.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Not sure if this is realevent as my 2006 RC is slightly different being custom (black interior) but I still do prefer the 06 interior. What I don't like, is the center consoles height. They just don't flow. It would be more at home in Egypt as pyramid lol. Soooo, I removed the top and dropped the height and had a custom lid made up. MUCH better looking (IMO) and the interior design is now uninterrupted and flows much better. Less storage is true buttttttt, that's why we have trucks (use the tray). 2c

Batram_Interior6__2_.JPG
Your interior is simply amazing. Ok, I'll get of your penis now. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back