?which is the best

cdbull03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am sure this question has been asked and discussed a thousand times on here, but which cold air intakes does everyone prefer?

Personally I like K&N may not be the best but they're customer service is unmatched.....I had a dried up plastic that turned hard and they shipped me a free filter...overnighted I may add!
OOOO yea it sounds badass

thanks not worried about the look so much as the performance. Mine is a daily driver just looking to see if it is worth a change. I have no idea whether or not the b and g computer i have is good or not. It was on the truck when i bought it a couple of years ago so...

From what everyone says. There is no performance gain over the stock intake. You can throw a K&N drop in filter into the stock housing and have the same performance as any other CAI. personally, I have the JMB for underhood bling. Yeah, it looks good.

Attachments

• 168.JPG
    168.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
i got a drop in filter from roe with my sct.suppost to be as big of an increase as a cai.hope this helps.

Mopar CIA

VERY EXPENSIVE But Looks Good! Volant Is A Nice Finished Look With The Scoop That Goes With Our Trucks. K & N Is Nice, Cant Beat The Sound. Just Depends On What You "Want Out Of It". :evil:

DIABLO_X22 said:
VERY EXPENSIVE But Looks Good! Volant Is A Nice Finished Look With The Scoop That Goes With Our Trucks. K & N Is Nice, Cant Beat The Sound. Just Depends On What You "Want Out Of It". :evil:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i have a few versions K&N to start, a custom one I did with a guy up here (spent way too much money modifying the front fender) then had the JMB (awesome looking), wound up going with the Mopar performance set-up, fit and finish top knotch and I like factory performance parts when available

I have the K&N and have no problems but if you want to spruce things up get a hold of Justin without a doubt and get the catch can as well, hell while your at it grab the powdered radiator pipes.

Oh yeah send him your valve covers too :)

Obviously i like "pops"(at JMB'S) work but i do prefer the MOPAR CAI:rock:
nos003-1.jpg

Last edited:
O and Pshyco Mythic..................Build a catch can that looks better than that:) :D :rock: :p :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Just bustin on ya!~:D

IH8CHVYS said:
O and Pshyco Mythic..................Build a catch can that looks better than that:) :D :rock: :p :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Just bustin on ya!~:D
Ernie your truck sure looks good under the hood:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

any chance of a sound clip? is the jmb loud? its not going to sound like a stupid throttle body spacer is it? gas mileage improvement? thanks for th einfo guys.......

cdbull03 said:
any chance of a sound clip? is the jmb loud? its not going to sound like a stupid throttle body spacer is it? gas mileage improvement? thanks for th einfo guys.......
No. A little hiss from the snake under acceleration. Gas mileage improve??......did you say gas mileage improve? See my first sentence as to why gas mileage doesn't improve.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
From what everyone says. There is no performance gain over the stock intake. You can throw a K&N drop in filter into the stock housing and have the same performance as any other CAI. personally, I have the JMB for underhood bling. Yeah, it looks good.

Agreed. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back