Which shifter do I have?

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I dropped my truck off at the shop the other day to have them check a couple things and one of the things they came back with was that my shifter is not stock. They said they can see andonized gold somewhere (I don't remember where) on it and that I believe they said the boot around it wasn't stock either. is there anyway to tell what shifter I have? It says Hurst on the shifter so I always thought it was stock...

Sounds stock from the description. B&M's had blue bases, stock gold. Unless someone put in one of Tony's with a custom colour.......

I don't have any pictures of what my guy was talking about so I can't post anything like that. But it sounds like it's the stock shifter. Thanks guys.

Sounds like you need a shop that knows what they're working on.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Definitely stock and if you're looking for someone with experience with these trucks I'm only a state away. :D

Definitely stock and if you're looking for someone with experience with these trucks I'm only a state away. :D
Might have to take you up on that one of these days. I think my clutch is on its way out. So I'll probably need that swapped out in the next couple months. I'll let you know.

Might have to take you up on that one of these days. I think my clutch is on its way out. So I'll probably need that swapped out in the next couple months. I'll let you know.

Sounds good. Well it doesn't sound good that your clutch is going out, you know what I mean. :D

3d4f93ca4771099f1a4d7d4cae55ae60.jpg

Stock

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back