White Letter Tires

gwarwon2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of my white lettered tires? I was trying to break up the look a little while sticking to a old school muscle car look. I am also thinking of maybe going with red lettering idk.:dontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_20141018_174118255.jpg
    IMG_20141018_174118255.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23,247
I remember the first time I smoked crack, not everybody agreed with me but I sure liked it. It's your truck. Do what you like.

Last edited:
You would need "puffy" tires for Raised White Letter tires to work. By "puffy" I mean tall side walls. That would kill your handling and raise the truck up. :imo:

What do you guys think of my white lettered tires? I was trying to break up the look a little while sticking to a old school muscle car look. I am also thinking of maybe going with red lettering idk.:dontknow:

If you're going for the old school look that's definitely it !!! I don't dislike it, how about a full shot of the truck

If the letters were in the middle of the sidewall it would look better. Looks like The letters are really close to the tread. One lap on a solo2 course would destroy them.

my guess is you're thinking something like this... and personally i don't think it fits well with our truck's stance... but that's why there's vegans and bacon;)

wheels004.jpg

If you are looking at breaking up all the black you should try a wheel stripe in a contrasting color or some people have put vinyl VIPER lettering on one of the spokes.

Raised White Letters

I actually like the look, I am however 59 years old and remember waiting for 50 Series B.F. Goodrich Radial Tires for the back of my '67 Olds 442. I loved the Raised White Letters.

And if that doesn't do it, remember they are tires, I am willing to bet you they'll wear out anyway and then you can go with all black if you want some change?

my guess is you're thinking something like this... and personally i don't think it fits well with our truck's stance... but that's why there's vegans and bacon;)

wheels004.jpg

yes i do like these. I was also thinking of doing wheel strips but wasnt sure how that would look with the low pro tires.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back