Whitey got rebadged

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the 06 badges on whitey and it really looks alot better, it expecially makes the red calipers pop, what do ya'll think?

Attachments

• DSC02058.JPG
    DSC02058.JPG
    583.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02057.JPG
    DSC02057.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 176
Very Nice

Looks really good, glad she's all done

Jeff

I like it! It looks great! Thats probably because i have the same badges.:dontknow: .....:D

Come to think of it:idea: , I think some black CE style stripes would look cool and different.:dontknow: I know its different because it was originally supposed to have the blue stripes, but black stripes would just set it off.Thats just my style though.

Attachments

• Picture or Video 268.JPG
    Picture or Video 268.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I think it looks great! White should have been an option on this truck. It really works well.

Speaking of white trucks about three months ago my wife and I drove to Shreveport, LA and I saw a WHITE Quad Cab SRT going West Bound on I20. It was really sharp. It was probably a poser but it looked great.

silversrt said:
I like it! It looks great! Thats probably because i have the same badges.:dontknow: .....:D

Come to think of it:idea: , I think some black CE style stripes would look cool and different.:dontknow: I know its different because it was originally supposed to have the blue stripes, but black stripes would just set it off.Thats just my style though.

Actually, I like that idea too...how about some silver/dark grey ones?

Whitey is one of my favorite trucks and definately rare. Looks great, now put it back in the garage until I can buy it...

Will

That new badge looks pretty hawt with the red calipers!:rock: :rock:

10boom said:
I put the 06 badges on whitey and it really looks alot better, it expecially makes the red calipers pop, what do ya'll think?

Very Cool.....great looking truck!!!!!

lovin the truck bro looks great never knew there was a white on out there
some asswhole at the speed way stole some of my badges on right door
now it says RAN SRT-1 the toke the 0 and broke half the m

10boom said:

Congrats on getting the truck back...looks great!

looks nice love the truck bro never seen one like that before
some asswhole at the speed way to my badges on my right door they toke the 0 and half of the M so now it says RAN SRT-1 sucks

Thanks for the compliments guys, It's definitely nice having her back in the garage, the guys who fixed her did an EXCELLENT job!! Back in the garage she goes!

10boom said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, It's definitely nice having her back in the garage, the guys who fixed her did an EXCELLENT job!! Back in the garage she goes!

Just wondering if your truck has a CE interior or a normal SRT interior? Being that I see a CE every day looking at your truck kind of throws me off. It's like my truck naked. :) I think if a CE ever becomes worth any real money your truck will be worth double.

The badges look good:burnout:

Looks nice,:rock: but I prefer the badgeless look myself.:eek: Only thing left on mine is the Viper emblems on the hood.

klmore said:
Just wondering if your truck has a CE interior or a normal SRT interior? Being that I see a CE every day looking at your truck kind of throws me off. It's like my truck naked. :) I think if a CE ever becomes worth any real money your truck will be worth double.

The badges look good:burnout:

Yep, it sure does have the CE interior. It's the exact same as a CE except for no stripes and no CE badge on the inside.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back