Whitey is almost done!!!

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty psyched, I get whitey back on Friday. I just hope I can sleep through the night until then.:rock:

Ok, I'll bite... What did you have done to it? :dontknow: :D

Man, I gotta tell ya... I do love the way our trucks look in all white! :rock: And I ALWAYS swore that I would NEVER buy a white vehicle. Now, I can say that I would buy a White SRT-10 RC anyday! :D :eek:

She got a little banged up when someone ran me off the road a couple months back. She's been in the shop getting fixed for a while now.

10boom said:
I'm getting pretty psyched, I get whitey back on Friday. I just hope I can sleep through the night until then.:rock:
I don't want to sound dumber than usual here, but which whitey was it? You have two don't you...

that sucks so bad about the accident i remember the pics well at least ur finally getting it back hopefully it was done right, good luck!

Great News 10Boom.............

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for your.

The first time you clean it, it will take two days. You'll see all kinds of dirt and dust. But take your time, she'll be back in shape in no time.

Jeff

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Great News 10Boom.............

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for your.

The first time you clean it, it will take two days. You'll see all kinds of dirt and dust. But take your time, she'll be back in shape in no time.

Jeff

Aint that the truth! :mad: Damn paint dust! :mad: :mad:

Congrat Boom, glad to hear it!! I'm sure it's been hard, but you'll forget all about it when you hit that go pedal.

10boom said:

Today is the day bro -- you can rechristen it but then I doubt you wanna hit it with a bottle of champagne dude :)

send pics when you can - I hope all is well with the repair

my best to ya !

Congrats Boom!!! I hope she's everything you remembered her to be! I also hope to see you next weekend!!:burnout:

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back