Whitey is for sale

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I know, I'm gonna hear some crap on this one, but the time has come to put whitey up for sale, that is until, I realize I'm crazy and put her back in the garage. It's just something I need to do right now, I hope you guys understand. I'm open to offers, so if you're interested, let me know. Everyone should know the story, 1 of only 2 sold new by dodge in all white. I have a little over 5,000 miles on her. The only mods are the K&N intake, smoked tails, EBC Green monster pads, and a brand new clutch, flywheel, and slave cylinder with about 500 miles on it. I am by no means leaving leaving the group, just freeing up some cash for a bigger investment. If you have any questions, pm me. I also have pics of when I was ran off the road in October. The guys who fixed her did an awesome job. There are several people on here who can vouch for the truck. If anyone on here has seen it, feel free to pipe up and let everyone what you think of Whitey.

I would love to have it, but a new roof is a call'in... :(

Good luck, on the sale...

Seen her in person, super clean and very VERY close to perfect. Its been taken care of for sure! :)

Hate to see her go man, hope all works for you!!

Last edited:
Damn, Boom, I know your son was looking forward to HIS truck, oh yea the truck looks great. Looked it over real good at the GA. GTG

Boom - you know you're going to regret this don't you? Oh well, I know how it is. I just hope you're trading an old toy for a new toy. Anyway, I've seen the truck - it's perfect.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments. Maybe I'll change my mind in a week or two, I dunno.

Boom have you lost your mind,put her back in the garage and get the idea of selling her out of your mind,before somebody calls the guys with the white coats.

Your truck is an investment. Keep it. Don't give in to evil.

Bone said:
Your truck is an investment. Keep it. Don't give in to evil.

No shit!!!! Barret Jackson in 20 or 30 years dude!!! One of two made like that.

Park it in the garage and make the house or whatever the investment is work another way.

patrick

Did you ever sell it? I know someone with some potential interest. He wants all white. Does your truck have the blue stitching inside also? :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
mine does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also got blue salad shooters for rims!!!! :eek: :p :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back