WHM Monthly 59 Diner "Cruise In" Last Saturday Of The Month

sonicblue03

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Feb. 25th We Will Be Hanging Out Officially On The Last Saturday Of Each Month At The 59 Diner Off I-10 and Fry For A Casual Event!

Photos

Rain Or Shine Come On Out And Enjoy A Shake And Burger Starting At 4pm. Remember You Get 15% Off Your Meal With Your Blast To The Past Hang Tag.

If You Get There Early And Are One Of The First WHM'ers Feel Free To Go Inside And Request For A Bag Of Cones To Place Outside To Reserve For Your Fellow Enthusiasts. If You Do So You Will Get A Free Shake On The House!

We Also Encourage WHM'ers To Coordinate Impromptu Events To Any Of The 59 Diners Any Day Any Time!

Click this bar to view the full image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Feb. 25th We Will Be Hanging Out Officially On The Last Saturday Of Each Month At The 59 Diner Off I-10 and Fry For A Casual Event!

Photos

Rain Or Shine Come On Out And Enjoy A Shake And Burger Starting At 4pm. Remember You Get 15% Off Your Meal With Your Blast To The Past Hang Tag.

If You Get There Early And Are One Of The First WHM'ers Feel Free To Go Inside And Request For A Bag Of Cones To Place Outside To Reserve For Your Fellow Enthusiasts. If You Do So You Will Get A Free Shake On The House!

We Also Encourage WHM'ers To Coordinate Impromptu Events To Any Of The 59 Diners Any Day Any Time!

Sounds like a great time to meet lots of other truck guys:rock:,just a little to far of a drive for me! LOL!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back