Who drinks what?

In order of consumption starting at 6 am: Water and coffee (only Hawaiian beans or Starbucks), afternoon water and gatoraide(during the hot ass summer), nighttime water and occasionly a Bud Light or Corona with a fresh lime off my lime tree!!!

Got a wine cooler full of wines........rarely drink em but enjoy that wine buzz........hard stuff, Crown n ginger with a lime.......tasty!!

patrick

BEER !

jupiler, hoegaerden, duvel, leffe, martine, ramos pinto porto, wines (yes also from california :D ) calvados, occationaly vodka/redbull when I go out....

Beer: Corona, Land Shark Lager, Amber Bock, occasionally a Yeungling.

Liquor: Hmmmm.... Jim, Jack, and Mark (Maker's) are all friends of mine! :D And I love Tanqueray and seven!

BudLt.jpg

OR

2489.gif
plus
Coca_Cola_Fanta_Sprite_Hot_Promotions.jpg

nycstev said:
Anyone ever try Everclear?

used to do flaming hookers with everclear.Spent a week in the hospital after I burned the chit out of my face.This was about 30 years ago and have not touched it since!! DANGER !!!!:rock:

nycstev said:
Anyone ever try Everclear?

I have, a few times. One occasion sticks out though, I finished the night off with a few shots of that, on top of the mexican food I had that night AND all the GD Long Island teas I had, plus I had a few beers.

I was hungover for three days, and I hated anyone or anything that created light and or sound. I think I puked shit up from a year ago.

Roz-SRT said:
I have, a few times. One occasion sticks out though, I finished the night off with a few shots of that, on top of the mexican food I had that night AND all the GD Long Island teas I had, plus I had a few beers.

I was hungover for three days, and I hated anyone or anything that created light and or sound. I think I puked shit up from a year ago.

I still have the bottle my brother gave me from SC 15 years ago. If theres a shot missing I would be surprised. I was thinking about using in my meth injection setup for a dyno pull:D

What happened to you bro where you at the nats?

nycstev said:
I still have the bottle my brother gave me from SC 15 years ago. If theres a shot missing I would be surprised. I was thinking about using in my meth injection setup for a dyno pull:D

What happened to you bro where you at the nats?

That'll put some lead in your pencil! :rock: :D

I was there bro, in spirit! ;) :saint: :D

Long Trail unfiltered IPA for beer

Kettle One a little dirty, shaken with fresh cut Jalepenos. :toilet:

Anyone know why drinking light beer is like having sex in a canoe?

Because it is F'ing close to water.....:D :D

Scotch (Johnny Walker Gold and a few others), Crown Royal & Crown Royal Special Reserve, Jack Daniels, and I don't drink much beer. I'm weird I can drink more hard alcohol then beer and actually feel better when I wake up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back