who from ny truck is this?

nycstev said:
Well then we have to get the admins to check his IP addy:)
Nice you sneaky SOB
I am near Syracuse you got the city covered ...it not like I am going to buy it out from under him

Exo said:
damn you black trucks not having to paint your handles and mirrors.
i did my handles and mirrors , even the board from the wipers and wipersprayers...

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

Sammy11 said:
i did my handles and mirrors , even the board from the wipers and wipersprayers...

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

That loooks killer!! Too bad Dodge didn't do that from factory on all the 10's!:mad: ,Great job looks complete,mirrors sure clean it up too:congrats:

yeah thats my truck i sold it in september due to money problems i really do miss that baby:(

the truck got a tune from tator dodge with sct chip 93 flash n it also got 100 oct flash its got headers and cattless mids i had the rims powder coated flat black.. its got a kandn drop on filter, and other mods cant think off the top of my head.. i just pmed you i haven't been on the forums but made a visit feel free to ask me questions it was a great truck wish i haven't had to get rid of it

Hemiroid04.... wasn't trying to undermine you or anything, l was just posting it up because it may have helped figure out whose truck it was... how'd the visit yesterday go? Looks like a real nice ride, l mean even though it's black and a grocery getter....lol, j/k...hope you get to pick it up, and just look at Fast-Ram's sig for more mods it has.....

it was a very clean and had some nice mods to it...it was raining so i didnt want to chance my 1st time driving a srt-10 in the rain...they have it stored inside so thats nice.. even looks better in person its so dark and perfect for me. im working on paying more off my hemi so i can trade it in for this srt-10.
i have been talking with fast and he has answered all my qustions and is a good person i appreciate his help and im glad to have a site where the ex owners can be found and talked to...its great.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back