Who got a recall notice?

The G28 recall went out to most automatic trans trucks including ours. It prevents the vehicle from coming out of park involuntarily. It takes the dealer a couple of hours, due to the fact they have to dissassemble the steering column cover and remove the old blocker and install the new one. Word to the wise is take some pictures of the column before you bring it in, b/c I have had a few that the cover got scratched,cracked,etc. Hope this helps:dontknow:

I wish they would have come out with a recall on the manual shifter jumping out of 1st gear at times..

jbilledeaux said:
The G28 recall went out to most automatic trans trucks including ours. It prevents the vehicle from coming out of park involuntarily. It takes the dealer a couple of hours, due to the fact they have to dissassemble the steering column cover and remove the old blocker and install the new one. Word to the wise is take some pictures of the column before you bring it in, b/c I have had a few that the cover got scratched,cracked,etc. Hope this helps:dontknow:

Hey man, thanks! I have an RC, so no problem here (I think...)

DC screws up sometimes, there isn't anything for RC's though. Oh well, good luck anyhow:rock:

the G28 is only for 02 1500's...& 01-02 dakota and durangos. thats not for your srt-10

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back