Who has the most speeding tickets

Officially I have 2....but none in my truck...

Got one in 1998 in Idaho by a State Trooper near Rexburg.. for doing 61 in a 55... in a rental car....

And then another one next to the Salt Flats in Utah in 1999 for 73 in 65.

I haven't had a speeding ticket since I was 16 (13years). :) It helps to know all the cops (local, HP, and Sheriff) in my home town..... and now that I live in FL, I have a rather large F.O.P. LIFETIME (Business Donation) Supporter MEDALLION in the back window of the truck :D :cool: right next to the NRA LIFETIME Supporter sticker. :D :rock: All I ever get, when I get pulled-over is "Have a nice day, Mr. Brown". :confused: :dontknow: :eek: ;)

Last one I had cost me 7 months of agony and loneliness....I dont speed no more.:D:D:D

Atleast at night when I cant see whats down the street.....:)

I've told ya about the most tickets I've ever got, but here's the funnest ticket
I ever got!!
Me & my brother were coming home from work on a nice summer day(1994)
and were talking about a truck that DODGE has just come out with

( short bed dakota,360 magnam,5 speed manual,bucket seats,or however you'd want to make it)

A friend of ours had one with the bottle on it and it was FAST!!!
even without the bottle he was givin the 454ss & Lightings a fit!

So we stoped by a dealership in augusta Ga & guess what was sittin in the middle of all his trucks 4 sale, a short bed, 360, 5speed, MONSTER!!!!!!
I started talking to the salesman about theres trucks and he gives me the keys "test drive baby"
we plulled out of the parkinglot and turn right, go about a mile and a victom!
a 91/92 gt mustang pulled up next to us at a red light, and me and my big mouth ask these two guys, Hay, how does that mustang run, and he said better than that dodge ur driving! By now were rolling about 15-20mph so he revs it up like he is gonna tach it up to 4000-5000 and dump the clutch but before he does i sidestep the clutch in the Dakota and were gone!
by the time I smack 4th in the Dakota I got the mustang a Goooood 4 cars!!!

So I look in the mirror to make sure there's no cops around and all I see is the blue lights, the mustang I just smoked with a pickup is an under cover cop!!! LOL Dammmmm it

He pulled us over and called for his buddy, and they brought us back to the dealership. Got the owner of the place out, and it was like my dad was whipping us.

I had just cashed a check 4 $15000 for a paving job, and I had to show him the money so I wouldn't go to jail for racing!

But the funny thing was the under cop was really racing us becouse the front of his car never dropped down till he seen that I wasn't trying to run from him
( that Dakota left the cop car)
i got a ticket for racing but I'll never for get it!! LOL

I've told ya about the most tickets I've ever got, but here's the funnest ticket
I ever got!!

( short bed dakota,360 magnam,5 speed manual,bucket seats,or however you'd want to make it)

So we stoped by a dealership in augusta Ga & guess what was sittin in the middle of all his trucks 4 sale, a short bed, 360, 5speed, MONSTER!!!!!!
I started talking to the salesman about theres trucks and he gives me the keys "test drive baby"
a 91/92 gt mustang pulled up next to us at a red light, and me and my big mouth ask these two guys, Hay, how does that mustang run, and he said better than that dodge ur driving! By now were rolling about 15-20mph so he revs it up like he is gonna tach it up to 4000-5000 and dump the clutch but before he does i sidestep the clutch in the Dakota and were gone!

So I look in the mirror to make sure there's no cops around and all I see is the blue lights, the mustang I just smoked with a pickup is an under cover cop!!! LOL Dammmmm it

He pulled us over and called for his buddy, and they brought us back to the dealership. Got the owner of the place out, and it was like my dad was whipping us.

I had just cashed a check 4 $15000 for a paving job, and I had to show him the money so I wouldn't go to jail for racing!

But the funny thing was the under cop was really racing us becouse the front of his car never dropped down till he seen that I wasn't trying to run from him

I ever got!!

I think he triple posted because the site is SOOOOO SLOWWWWWW???? You keep pressing submit, submit, submit and NOTHING???

I press submit at home all the time and get the same response - HAHAHA

Now if you punched my button three times...hmmmm, what is that sound I hear in the background???

I've been class Valedictorian at Traffic School so many times that they've given me a Lifetime Membership and numerous offers to teach their Master Class.

Got it..............? Enough said.

D

ive got 2 76/55 tickets on my record right now. got to stay cool till one comes off or the cdl is gone, i cant loose it...lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back