Who has the Yellow Fever QC in OAHU???

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at the Exchange on base in Kaneohe today and saw a Yellow Fever parked outside the Post Office...Was just wondering if it was one of our members? I hadn't seen it before and I'm not sure who lives here!:dontknow:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, it wasn't me...that only leaves 499 possibilities...just trying to help a brother out by eliminating possibilities...:D

Geeee......Thanks.:mad: ;) :p

wasn't me either...only 498 left...oh and its not kalani he's in a different country.. so only 497 left

I didnt read the thread but was it Steve Holden :dontknow: :p ;) :D

wasnt my brothers father in law... hes in WV... so thats 497?

LOL!!! ..... this thread is cool!!! There was a yellow fever reg. cab I saw in Miami the other day too.. I forgot about that. 491.... and doesnt hulk hogan have a quad cab? He lives in Florida... wasnt him 490

Well was it a RC or QC? I think there were 200 RC's and 300 QC's. So we could narrow this down further. You sure it wasn't a rumble bee? Pretty much the same thing. I think the only differance is the tires.

FlyingLow said:
Well was it a RC or QC? I think there were 200 RC's and 300 QC's. So we could narrow this down further. You sure it wasn't a rumble bee? Pretty much the same thing. I think the only differance is the tires.

Fuck you Smoke:D :D :D Better that than a Hemi Sport!

Wasn't me either, although I wouldn't mind being in Hawaii today, so 489 left.

Jeff

i know someone with one a few miles from me witha yellow fever Q.C....so 489 left

.... yea if its a reg cab or quad.. we have to start recounting... ARGH!!!

subtract these 2 quad cabs from ebay....

quad cabs :
260071237848 #198

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back