WHO IS THIS? FAAAIIIL

wow this is like the 6th time this vid has been posted already maybe we should make it a sticky:dontknow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
wow this is like the 6th time this vid has been posted already maybe we should make it a sticky:dontknow:

dam my bad didnt know that i jus got it in a email :dontknow:

I think this is post #6 of this video. But a damn shame anyhow.

Bill.

Begood said:

Bill.

yea i wonder if the dude is on here :dontknow: :argh:

Begood said:

Bill.
As I said in a diff thread yesterday, I apprently missed the 1st few whenever they were, but this is for sure atleast the 3rd seperate posting in the last 24 hrs. and I'm guessing there's a good chance I may come across another new one today before I get thru todays new posts, I've only done the 1st couple threads so far.

:hmpf: And believe it or not, I guessed correctly, did come across yet another new one. Imagine that! Atleast 4th in 24 hrs. :banghead:

MYTRAM said:
:hmpf: And believe it or not, I guessed correctly, did come across yet another new one. Imagine that! Atleast 4th in 24 hrs. :banghead:
Yeah hard to believe aint it.:D

And all the jealous haters of SRT-10's are having a field day with this vid saying how the cab is a massive P.O.S and a death trap cause the way it was smashed in the roll over. Looks to me that the truck landed in a perfect spot to smoosh the roof and front pillars because the nose is in the ditch and the back of the cab is still on the road, so all that weight combined with the top of the slope smashing the weakest area of the cab. The guy walked away from it fine by the looks of it, so the roof did it's job if you ask me. It is funny to see how jealous they are when they resort to that kind of BS.

never looked at it that way, good point

groundhog day... digital style

ViperPowa said:
And all the jealous haters of SRT-10's are having a field day with this vid saying how the cab is a massive P.O.S and a death trap cause the way it was smashed in the roll over. Looks to me that the truck landed in a perfect spot to smoosh the roof and front pillars because the nose is in the ditch and the back of the cab is still on the road, so all that weight combined with the top of the slope smashing the weakest area of the cab. The guy walked away from it fine by the looks of it, so the roof did it's job if you ask me. It is funny to see how jealous they are when they resort to that kind of BS.

i wouldnt call em jealous man there jus cheby and ferd lameos lol that are made cuz they cant keep up

and u are right tha truck fron teh roof back is in great condish after that wreck :congrats:

We do our best Kris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back