Who is worthy?

Wannaute

Reaction score
Arabian Gulf or Tasmania depends on which day it i
OK so my CE is on its way. One day in the not too distant future it will join my '58 FC back in Australia.

The problem now is that I think I have contracted the collecting virus, so I thought I'd throw a question to you forum members.

Other than getting a Night Runner and a Yellow Fever (the obvious choice), what other pickups would you want in your collection?

I'm thinking a Chevy 454SS, a '55 F100, and a 1959 or 60 El Camino.......
Hope the lottery gods shine upon me!

I would do the 454SS and the GMC Sysclone, but that's just me. Those were the two bad boys during their era.

Wannaute said:
OK so my CE is on its way. One day in the not too distant future it will join my '58 FC back in Australia.

The problem now is that I think I have contracted the collecting virus, so I thought I'd throw a question to you forum members.

Other than getting a Night Runner and a Yellow Fever (the obvious choice), what other pickups would you want in your collection?

I'm thinking a Chevy 454SS, a '55 F100, and a 1959 or 60 El Camino.......
Hope the lottery gods shine upon me!

In addition to the current vehicle I also had an 06 Nightrunner. I also have
several other pickups not relevant to this forum. Though the others are work vehicles, I still feel a little " front loaded" regarding pickup trucks and I think I have had my fill!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back