who makes the viper emblem center caps?

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a set of 17s that i am doin all black and i dont want the rams head center cap on them

so i figured i would get the ones with the yellow viper emblem and make a lil custom one with a bee or something on them :D

we'll have billet ones available after the first of the year, I thouhgt he may get them done before, but xmas push was too much:)

billetandacrylic.com they make all kind of different things in billet for dodge trucks. You caqn get the number off the website.

remember to send a set of centercaps to me Tony...:)

i was thinkn of patinting my wheels black and doing the viper caps red....watcha think?

Are any gonna be made to accommodate the night runners or guys with painted/powder coated rims

1fast10 said:
Are any gonna be made to accommodate the night runners or guys with painted/powder coated rims
I'm having some made that will be black anodized and polished with the gen III fang logofirst off , and should be pretty affordable:aetsch:

1fast10 said:
I'm having some made that will be black anodized and polished with the gen III fang logofirst off , and should be pretty affordable:aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

hell yea i want a set in yellow jus cuz

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back