Who Traded in there SRT10

10 owners never die,they just recycle:D
Welcome aboard!!:elefant:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This is a really fun truck. On my way home from the dealer, I was toying with an M3. Any suggestions on must have mods? It already has a K&N CAI. I think exhaust wil be next.

dajamchill said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. This is a really fun truck. On my way home from the dealer, I was toying with an M3. Any suggestions on must have mods? It already has a K&N CAI. I think exhaust wil be next.

First of all welcome to the RBC:rock: Let the mods begin:D I guess what I should ask is how much you willing to part with:confused: :D :D Go with the magnaflow on the exhaust and get with boomer or stinker and get that thing lowered:elefant:

Welcome and greetings from NY. Yes, exhaust should be next mod. Magnaflow CB with cat delete.

dajamchill said:
Not sure who traded it in, but I bought it this evening.
Congrats Bud!:beer:

Post up a picture or two.:rock:

Congrats on the purchase... you've got a few members close by... I'm one of em... let me know if you ever want to go for a drive.... I'm sure we can rope in a few others to roll around the PCH...

As for mods... can't go wrong with the magnaflow....I was very happy with mine...:D

You'll most likely want a new computer from DC Performance... and you should be set...

Thanks guys, I spoke with Dan and Tony and I plan on taking the truck to them at some point next week. Waiting on the estimate from Dan.

You got a great deal ... that is a very clean truck with under 3k miles on it.

Welcome J.T.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back