Who was on AZ 202 last night?

Too funny....that was me! Small world. That looked to be a wicked fast Ford! It sounded great!! I had the engine from my Triumph in the back....didn't want it flying anywhere. Trust me I really really wanted to! :rock:

That is my friend Ken's truck , I was in my beater the white 2dr Tahoe following him. We were coming back from the pavillions, He runs a 11.07 on his street tune ,haven't run the race tune yet. I would have been in my SRT but I wanted to put some miles on the beater, I turned up the boost and was check A/F on it , I live In Casa Grande ,we will have to meet up some time.

I assumed the two of you were together. When the two of you hit it he just leaped out in front. No way mine would accelerate like his did and yours sounded pretty healthy too! No question I'd have had no chance unless I was on two wheels...:rock:

AZBLACKMONSOON said:
That is my friend Ken's truck , I was in my beater the white 2dr Tahoe following him. We were coming back from the pavillions, He runs a 11.07 on his street tune ,haven't run the race tune yet. I would have been in my SRT but I wanted to put some miles on the beater, I turned up the boost and was check A/F on it , I live In Casa Grande ,we will have to meet up some time.
I work there Bastage....Come visit me :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back