Who's got the best 1/4 ET here? Any 10s, or even 9s?

DenOfThievz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious - thought I heard someone here eeked out a 9 sec quarter.

Oh, and list what your mods were to get your ET. Thanks!

Best run with a Ram SRT-10 was 10.88 Hennessey Twin Turbo with Nick driving....Sliver Regular Cab.....with a wing I am sorry to say...:(:(

Pic4.jpg

Last edited:
No kidding! lol.... Nick was probably busy eatin a sandwich when the tree went green.:)
Seriously though its a shame he didnt run the beast later in its mod cycle though... I think it was only at 700ish rwhp on that run with slicks.

K-80-123 said:
Best run with a Ram SRT-10 was 10.88 Hennessey Twin Turbo with Nick driving....Sliver Regular Cab.....with a wing I am sorry to say...:(:(

Pic4.jpg
And I think if I'm not mistaken that was SRTx3's Truck. :burnout:

Quick

That is the time it ran before the 1000 package, it had 730rwhp when it hit the 10.88

zex-srt10 said:
That is the time it ran before the 1000 package, it had 730rwhp when it hit the 10.88

I think they ran the truck after the 1000 package but nothing official.....there were no sub-10 runs.....10.88 is the official number...:):)

Walt

Nowwhat,
Arent you still on stock internals on the engine. If so wat are u going to do when the engine breaks?

John

This is WAY off topic, but what is the fastest lightning in the 1/4 mile?

Srt10Addict said:
Nowwhat,
Arent you still on stock internals on the engine. If so wat are u going to do when the engine breaks?

John

Despite everyone selling me their trucks....:D ... I am going to build a solid 750-800 rwhp motor that can handle a 200 shot on top...while the motor is out....all new rear end and driveshaft...but the fun part will be the 3" chop on the top and an integrated roll cage.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back