Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I'm ready to sale it now

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westxsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my truck for 3 years now..... I'm keeping my beast for the long term....who's with me?

The 22nd will be 3 years for me also. Plan on keeping it for a while.

Westxsrt10 said:
I've had my truck for 3 years now..... I'm keeping my beast for the long term....who's with me?
In March,I will have mine for 4-yrs. I'm there for the long run also.:rock:

I've only had mine for a few weeks, but I plan on driving this thing till the wheels fall off!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm keeping the truck at least til I'm 21, then I may spend too much on bar tabs to afford her :(

I,ll be keeping her,
Maybe when I,m gone,the kids will sell?

I'm guessing in just a few years the value of these trucks will start rising!:cheers:

Last edited:
I sure want to keep mine, but who knows.:dontknow: The damn RE market better pick up soon or I will have to let it go.:mad:

i'm in for the long haul..love this truck!(ive' had it four years now)...although if i could afford an 08' viper along with trading the truck, i probably would.;)

Last edited:
Mines my retirement toy. I'm keeping it as long as I'm around. It's part of my will and they will probably make it a keeper too.

IT"S A KEEPER!

#54 of the 2004 RC srt's is staying with me until I can't get aCA license by then it should be a collector!:rock: :elefant::dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back