Whos this ?? 1000hp? crazy set up..

Alright all you hating bastards, here I am!!

Yes that is my truck, yes my brother is the guy who took pics and posted it up. The truck is currently not finished, piping still has to be coated for one thing as well as some more clean up of wiring/hoses/etc. It will be looking better by the Macon GTG, brother is putting some miles on it before it goes back for final tune etc.

Rough specs on the build...
522 stroker built by Proline racing engines to the specs that Underground builds their 1500rwhp+ twin turbo Vipers, I can go into detail if people are curious
Suncoast full billet tranny
Stinker Rearend
Nitrous in the motor and nitrous spraying the intercooler, the sprayed intercooler will give me far lower temps than an air/water ever could.

Some background...
Originally was stock motor with Paxton, lasted 24k miles in that form until the pistons started to come apart. I pulled the engine, had it built by Proline, and reinstalled it. I then towed it to x-metal where it sat for 1.5 yrs. I finally gave up and picked it up and brought it to Modular Powerhouse in Ga. Since MPH has had it they have completely rewired the truck and rebuilt the fuel system from one end to the other. Also redid intercooler and all related piping. Also installed SCT. The only thing they didn't redo or change is the engine itself. I have barely seen my truck for the last two years and have paid more money than I care to think about.

Right now we are working to have the truck tuned and ready to go for Macon. After that I will address some things that I want to change. Yes it will break 1000rwhp and yes it will be at Macon. Those who have seen my other rides know where this one will be after it has been in my hands for any length of time. I will just be satisfied with having my truck back and being able to enjoy it for a change.

Scrambler1 said:
Alright all you hating bastards, here I am!!

Yes that is my truck, yes my brother is the guy who took pics and posted it up. The truck is currently not finished, piping still has to be coated for one thing as well as some more clean up of wiring/hoses/etc. It will be looking better by the Macon GTG, brother is putting some miles on it before it goes back for final tune etc.

Rough specs on the build...
522 stroker built by Proline racing engines to the specs that Underground builds their 1500rwhp+ twin turbo Vipers, I can go into detail if people are curious
Suncoast full billet tranny
Stinker Rearend
Nitrous in the motor and nitrous spraying the intercooler, the sprayed intercooler will give me far lower temps than an air/water ever could.

Some background...
Originally was stock motor with Paxton, lasted 24k miles in that form until the pistons started to come apart. I pulled the engine, had it built by Proline, and reinstalled it. I then towed it to x-metal where it sat for 1.5 yrs. I finally gave up and picked it up and brought it to Modular Powerhouse in Ga. Since MPH has had it they have completely rewired the truck and rebuilt the fuel system from one end to the other. Also redid intercooler and all related piping. Also installed SCT. The only thing they didn't redo or change is the engine itself. I have barely seen my truck for the last two years and have paid more money than I care to think about.

Right now we are working to have the truck tuned and ready to go for Macon. After that I will address some things that I want to change. Yes it will break 1000rwhp and yes it will be at Macon. Those who have seen my other rides know where this one will be after it has been in my hands for any length of time. I will just be satisfied with having my truck back and being able to enjoy it for a change.
To make a 13 sec pass............bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry Joe just bustin on ya

Stinker said:
I'm gonna whoop your quad cab with my stock challenger, :p

I'm just disappointed that I'll have to wait until the next Panama gtg to tow that black truck around

FATJACK said:
Don't worry Joe, I won't let Stinker bully you around.

No worries :D

IH8CHVYS said:
To make a 13 sec pass............bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry Joe just bustin on ya

Don't worry Ernie, I'm not Tony! :burnout:

lukedovichak said:
gonna whoop him stink??:)
stinker aint whuppin nuthin but his meat, the brutal 10 is tore apart at the moment. dont let em give you a hard time joe. the 22nd will be here before you know it. i cant wait to see what she does.

ok you keep thinking that:p I shall be in the challenger and everything I have read on the internet, there is nothing out there on the road that is faster than a srt 8 challenger!:D

so there, take that:argh:

Joe can talk all he wants cause he is still the slower brother and he knows it... And he owe's me for putting up with driving this thing around for the past week untuned and limited at 3000 rpm! Not to mention the shop that finally got it going is the one who built my mustangs and initially accepted this as a favor (though after this are open to ya'll all going). Been funny to watch the reactions of people as it roars by like a UPS truck with a squeeky belt (sorry guys had to pick at ya some haha).

But really this thing is strong as can be even with no boost. Can't wait to see what it finally puts down. Oh and if ya'll want I can take pictures of all the stuff that was pulled off the truck to fix it cause the bed is stuffed full right now...

Yeah and my challenger is gonna smoke you little blue oval too:D

so now I can whip up on two brothers at once with a bone stock little srt:p

Stinker said:
Yeah and my challenger is gonna smoke you little blue oval too:D

so now I can whip up on two brothers at once with a bone stock little srt:p

Hahaha we'll see but I bet my little 302 2 valve might be a bit more of a challenge than you expect.:D And actually you might want to talk to the shop that built my cars. They are doing the prototype blower for the new Challengers for a certain company...

YoungGun said:
Hahaha we'll see but I bet my little 302 2 valve might be a bit more of a challenge than you expect.:D

shucks while your standing those lil hairdryers on the tail end I will be at the end of the track drinkin a beer:p

Stinker said:
shucks while your standing those lil hairdryers on the tail end I will be at the end of the track drinkin a beer:p

:D :congrats:

Haha hairdryers are on the 4 valve... 2 valve is in this with a Vortech.

ren2.jpg

Hey Youngun, is it true that Scrambler 1 aka pimpdaddy has neon lighting above his bedroom door that reads "hoes apply within"?

and a belt driven floor that leads from the back door straight to the bedroom?
LOLOLOL

Nah but what he needs is one that goes the opposite way of wherever he is going. Oh and the sign reads "BBW Come on In"...

Stinker said:
probably some goofballs in SC:D

I bet the engine was built by pro line, and everything has changed since it came from x #%$#

I bet he would have one or two things to say about the end result and the wording on the valve covers;)
SC what is the matter with SC. lol nah I am a Tarheel til I die

YoungGun said:
Nah but what he needs is one that goes the opposite way of wherever he is going. Oh and the sign reads "BBW Come on In"...

LOLOL I got a feeling you and I are gonna get along jsut fine at Macon pestering the crap outta Joe:D :rock: :marchmellow:

after the stories of the thousands of ladies he has uhum, been thru, at panama , we give him the name of Pimpdaddy:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back