Why cops don't like baggy clothes

My wife showed me that, but seriously why didn't they show him trying to walk, It was like a clown car:marchmellow:

Those weren't really baggy. I've seen guys walking down the street having to hang onto their pants so that they don't fall down around their ankles. It's all too common to see a guy walking around with his drawers hanging down under his ass. And he's making a fashion statement. "I'm an Idiot" is what he's telling me.

they use that in training seen it to meany times to count and i like it when they ware there pants past their ass its harder fo them to run either they are tring to run and hold their pants up slowsem down, if they let go of them they trip win win in my book

...once he pulled out the shotgun, I was on the floor laughing. Training videos are also so corny and over the top...

RedSrt007 said:
...once he pulled out the shotgun, I was on the floor laughing. Training videos are also so corny and over the top...
Trouble is that it is very close to the truth

We never actually saw him walking..... or better yet, "heard him" walking....

He'd be clanking like the proverbial colliginous collection of junk...

Like a human scrapyard walkin' down the street....

D

A shot gun.....how in the hell can you possibly walk with one of those without looking like you got a broken leg???

RedSrt007 said:

Yeah the shotgun cracked me up.

Oh believe me I've seen more than a few people waddling around with their pants below their ass. I don't get it at all :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back