Why should I buy an SRT-10 QC?

Congrats on the new QC! I looooooove mine!:D It's the best daily driver I've ever owned-not to mention the fastest! :rock:

HISS said:
My .02 keep the 300.

If I keep the 300, then I don't need a QC truck.

The 300 is a great car, but its completely unnecessary ... with a QC truck, I can go get another toy at some point.

4DR VYPR said:
Congrats on the new QC! I looooooove mine!:D It's the best daily driver I've ever owned-not to mention the fastest! :rock:

Yep. Your truck is extremely fast. My '04 Lightning runs like that... but its got a huge weight advantage. The QC is going to be a lot more practical for me.

That's awesome that you drive yours daily. A low-12 sec QC truck is ridiculous! :)

Django said:
I must agree that having a truck bed on an SRT-10 is an item of convenience. Sort'a like and Old El Camino or Classic Ranchero. It's acceptable to put stuff back there. But, in my case it'd be stuff like guitars in cases, amps and the like.... Even stuff in boxes 'd be fine.

Anyone who'd take a load to the dump or haul 3/4 ton of manure in an SRT should be shot dead...

Blasphemers is what they are... Rent a fkn POS truck from U-haul or Home Depot.... It's an SRT not a fkn garbage scow....

D
Man, ya'll would hate me then. I hauled a Cat 3406 on my trailer (total, about 6K lbs.)a couple of times...just to see if she could do it. Seriously, the main reason I bought my /05 QC is cuz I went through a divorce with 4 kiddos. Wanted a sports car, but needed seatbelts for 5 butts. SRT-10 to the rescue!!! Best daily driver I've owned... best one I'll ever own, for that matter. -caleb

WA 2 FST said:
Just made a deal on an '05 QC w/ 6100 miles on it. It is silver in color, has NAV, moonroof.

Will be working through the particulars shortly, as it is coming from out of state, so it will probably be a couple of weeks before I get it in my hands.

I'm excited. Thanks for all the help, and the warm welcome. I come directly from the "other side of the tracks", and have only owned 1 DC product (my current 300C SRT8), so please take it easy on me.

What did ya pay for it? (If you don't mind me asking :eek: )

Congrats! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back