Will Jeff Leave?

Will Jeff Leave?

• Yes, he will leave.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, he will stay.

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Yep at one point I did consider stepping down....

Now about that fire......

I'm sure there were several posts I made about 4/1/2014, this is from 1/29/14

Re: As The Viper Community Turns

As a clarification to another question...

As I draw down to a close, I will be doing far less within the Viper/Viper Truck Community. Registry questions and getting Viper/Viper trucks registered will still continue as normal. Don't know what my new hobby will be, however, it won't have anything to do with vehicle forums.

So what will happen...
Involvement in any Viper Site, could come down to nothing. (I might still help keep the IVR get current if my proposal is accepted prior to Aprl 2014)
VOA - have no interest
Viper Garage - help with site upgrades only
SRT10forum - help with site maintenance only
VTCoA - help with site maintenance only. Yes, I will resign from the Board and won't look back. If "The Club" happens great, if not, not my worry
Vipers of The World... Who? In all actuality haven't been there for so long, it doesn't even matter any more. Wish em .... whatever.
SRTConnection, no interest in Vipers of Viper Trucks there so..... Bye

I will still however watch the weaponsforum. I learn a bunch. I need help the ammo industry just a little more.

Here, well....... Not a lot of posts related to registry issues so it will be an easy upkeep. Drop kick a few spammers from time to time and mark forum read.... 4 seconds of work. So yea..... Site maintenance stuff

April 2014... Boyz (Girlz), it's coming fast

I'm even curious at this point if the subject of my book is even legally mine to use. So.......

anywho, have a great day, go for a ride in the vehicle of your choice and smile

Vj

Since then a few things have changed, some for the good, others, well..... you know..

Cheers
Vj

Bad news, I'm still here

I'm not surprised ;)

Started my new job on Friday, equipment set up over the past two days, still have equipment on order and supplies on there way in. The best part, none of it has anything to do with vehicles.....

Cheers
Vj

Started my new job on Friday, equipment set up over the past two days, still have equipment on order and supplies on there way in. The best part, none of it has anything to do with vehicles.....

Cheers
Vj

What kind of work do you do, Jeff?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back