WIND NOISE FRONT WINDSHEILD

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a pretty consistant annoying howl from about 70 mph and up, truck is always garaged, seal looks brand new. Any body else get this or have had it :dontknow: Any other fix besides replacing the seal?

Get a pretty consistant annoying howl from about 70 mph and up, truck is always garaged, seal looks brand new. Any body else get this or have had it :dontknow: Any other fix besides replacing the seal?

CHeck your door seal! There were recalls on them and they made a new design. If your seal is pinched when you shut the door or you can see the tear in the seal as mine was, go to Dodge and get ya a new redesigned one.;)

CHeck your door seal! There were recalls on them and they made a new design. If your seal is pinched when you shut the door or you can see the tear in the seal as mine was, go to Dodge and get ya a new redesigned one.;)

I thought for sure the sound was comming from the windsheild, but I will go check the door seal right now, is it the part of the seal that runs along the A-pillar?

I thought for sure the sound was comming from the windsheild, but I will go check the door seal right now, is it the part of the seal that runs along the A-pillar?

Yessir, it goes across the roof line above the door, then down the a- pillar alongside the windshield.:smokin:

My driver's door seal is completely ripped into and the passenger's is worn but not torn. Are you saying that there is a recall and all I have to do is go to my dealership and I can get new re-designed ones?

My driver's door seal is completely ripped into and the passenger's is worn but not torn. Are you saying that there is a recall and all I have to do is go to my dealership and I can get new re-designed ones?

I had to purchase mine but they knocked off a good bit. Kinda like a Customer Satisfaction deal I guess? Replaced my sticky ass steering wheel to a new one as well. Cost me $150 versus $1200:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back