Wind Tunnel time!!

I'm going Nana's Here!! I cant wait to see what youve created!! Man I wish I had met you before I left Jax!:D:D:D

I would have taken all of your left overs!:)

True, The wind velocity in the tunnel is about 130, but I believe that we will be ableto figure a benifit of what will happen up to 150 to 180 in the real world. Yea, the airride is going to kick my butt on fabrication, but I want it right, so I'll do what i got to do.

Nope, my budget has been blown to hell, I'm just getting ready for the rollcage and the airride, about two months behind, I'm sorry, I think I jumped the gun on being ready for windtunnel.

BIG NANA said:
Nope, my budget has been blown to hell, I'm just getting ready for the rollcage and the airride, about two months behind, I'm sorry, I think I jumped the gun on being ready for windtunnel.
Sorry to hear!:(

Hopefully this quote will help get your confidence up...:D
BIG NANA said:
Silver,
http://www.a2wt.com/index.html
Here is a link to the wind tunnel site, hopefully that will answer all questions, and yes we have a plan. I do not want to waste my money or time!!! In answer to other persons question, I sold the three post wing, but i do have access to another one. If it turns out to be a viable option, can always buy another wing, hell it's only money!! WE have several wings and other areo devices to test, I think 4 in all plus the front areo questions and the airride ride height. Lots to do, but the company is very experianced.

Boy... It just seems like yesterday, but now when I look at this I feel like such a DumbA**. Oh well, wish I could have gone all the way. It just sucks!

Nana the great.

Nana did this and that, until he mastered it. then he did some thing else, until he mastered it. Nana was focused, and driven. His knowledge of engines and how to make them go fast was sound. I thought he was honestly a big shot because i had seen his truck, and it really was the baddest thing rolling. i even went to his shop to introduce my self, and show off my new viper truck. i even paid him to put a live strong sticker on the wind shield of my truck. I got the live strong sticker on my truck because i had neck and low back surgery. It was a sentimental kind of thing. Well, i noticed that Big nana would post on the site about his motoring exploits, and he would get plenty of praise. heck, i was in complete agreement. hell, that is the Big Nana, and i thought it was cool to be able to say i know big nana. Then one afternoon i asked him if he might be able to show me how to understand this plug in type of chip, from a company i think is called SCT. i had bought from a guy at a gtg, for about five hundred bucks, and i wasn't too sure on how to get the most from it. Well, when i asked big nana for some advise, he, very gently, firmly and rudely told me to ask some one else, because he had no idea on how to use the thing. i responded to him, i think by saying that i believe that he really does know how to use a chip. and that i was even more insulted because i had patronized his business, and this was the brush off that i got. It gets worse, big nana, angrily invited me to his shop to deal with this issue. he didn't say to fight, he said to deal with it. But ,we all know that deal with it, means to fight. I just had two major surgeries and i couldn't beat my way out of a wet paper sack. well big nana, that has been a few years ago. And now i can beat my way out of a wet paper sack. We are both grown men and when you invite a man to a fight, unless he is chicken shit, he is not going to forget. I have not forgotten. i'm not gonna come to your shop because you will call the police. if you come to my back yard to have a discussion, i promise you i will not call the police. my wife is a police lieutenant. if she pulls up while we are talking she's certainly not going to arrest you, because she would have to arrest me as well, and she aint gonna take her husband to jail. if you want to apologize. that will be the gentle manly thing to do. and i will accept your apology. if not, then my back yard will always be open to you. I am deadly serious about this. you insult me and then you invite me to a fight, right here on the site. what do you want to do tough guy?

FATJACK said:
what do you mean Jack?

I called a guy the other day and told him I was ready to whip him now:rock:

in the second grade he shot a spitball at me in math class, but I had a tummy ache so I couldnt fight him at the time? but I'm ready now:D

work truk said:
Nana did this and that, until he mastered it. then he did some thing else, until he mastered it. Nana was focused, and driven. His knowledge of engines and how to make them go fast was sound. I thought he was honestly a big shot because i had seen his truck, and it really was the baddest thing rolling. i even went to his shop to introduce my self, and show off my new viper truck. i even paid him to put a live strong sticker on the wind shield of my truck. I got the live strong sticker on my truck because i had neck and low back surgery. It was a sentimental kind of thing. Well, i noticed that Big nana would post on the site about his motoring exploits, and he would get plenty of praise. heck, i was in complete agreement. hell, that is the Big Nana, and i thought it was cool to be able to say i know big nana. Then one afternoon i asked him if he might be able to show me how to understand this plug in type of chip, from a company i think is called SCT. i had bought from a guy at a gtg, for about five hundred bucks, and i wasn't too sure on how to get the most from it. Well, when i asked big nana for some advise, he, very gently, firmly and rudely told me to ask some one else, because he had no idea on how to use the thing. i responded to him, i think by saying that i believe that he really does know how to use a chip. and that i was even more insulted because i had patronized his business, and this was the brush off that i got. It gets worse, big nana, angrily invited me to his shop to deal with this issue. he didn't say to fight, he said to deal with it. But ,we all know that deal with it, means to fight. I just had two major surgeries and i couldn't beat my way out of a wet paper sack. well big nana, that has been a few years ago. And now i can beat my way out of a wet paper sack. We are both grown men and when you invite a man to a fight, unless he is chicken shit, he is not going to forget. I have not forgotten. i'm not gonna come to your shop because you will call the police. if you come to my back yard to have a discussion, i promise you i will not call the police. my wife is a police lieutenant. if she pulls up while we are talking she's certainly not going to arrest you, because she would have to arrest me as well, and she aint gonna take her husband to jail. if you want to apologize. that will be the gentle manly thing to do. and i will accept your apology. if not, then my back yard will always be open to you. I am deadly serious about this. you insult me and then you invite me to a fight, right here on the site. what do you want to do tough guy?
he does not post much anymore allan

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
what do you mean Jack?

I called a guy the other day and told him I was ready to whip him now:rock:

in the second grade he shot a spitball at me in math class, but I had a tummy ache so I couldnt fight him at the time? but I'm ready now:D

haha :fight:

Git 'im Tony!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back