Window sticker reprint possible?

TnVTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a reprint of the window sticker for our trucks?
I bought my '05 used, and the dealer told me there was no way to get one, then they told me they couldn't tell me what options were on the truck by running the VIN...I'm not a Dodge expert, but, I know you can run a GM VIN, and all options including gear ratio's will print out.
It would be nice to be able to add this info to my folder!

I have emailed chrysler consumer affairs department several times and requested a line setting on used vehicles I have purchased. By providing the VIN number they usually respond back the same day with a compete line setting on every part that was put in the vehicle. It contains alot more info than you would get from the window sticker. When I am at the office after the holiday I will get the email address and post it.

Your dealer can print a detailed build sheet on your truck using the SN...I know because I had my dealer print one on my truck before I bought...it even showed when the truck had been serviced by a dealer and how many miles were on the truck at the time.................I emailed DC asking if I could get an oringinal window sticker and they said no..:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back