Wire Diagram for Infinity System

tat2stuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this when I just got the truck, then I tore the whole system out, maybe it can help someone out. Mods maybe make tis a sticky?

infinitywire1.jpg

Infinity sound system

Thanks wiring diagram.

On my 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab with Infinity Single disc and Sat/Nav option:

Do you know of any way to dim screen for night driving? It's so bright
reflects off windshield. Maybe it's me who is dim! Thanks

James K
05 Quad Cab
Very Black
Fastman PCM
Magnaflows
Grovers Horns
Stillen Dust free pads
170 T-stat
Xenon Vision X 8000K Diamond White H'light kit

Only way to dim is to move the dimmer switch for the lights. You will also dim the gauges, not sure if this is what you want.

Can someone reload a clearer version of this wiring diagram? My rear sub went out again so i wanna ditch the amp and sub. I wanna drop an epicenter audio controller, 600w RF 2-channel, and a Solobaric l7 in there. The diagram is real hard to make out. I have an 04 RC.

QuickSilver said:
:rock: You get started early on your projects. :D

Quick[/QUOT

Yeah i got home late last night and was irritated about my rear sub not working anymore. I have all the stuff laying around from my other truck so i fiqured i should just fix it today or tomarrow. Again if anyone could reload a clearer version of the wiring diagram for the wires going to the rear sub i would appreciated, thanks

Anyone still have the wiring diagram? Trying to figure out whats what atm... in the process of installing the Pioneer AppRadio 2 as we speak.

I ripped out my Infinity system too and installed a Kraco 8-track player with reverb and cut thru the door skins for two radio shack speakers to fit. Now it sounds like my old '69 Dart once did..nostalgia can still be cool...:hahaha:

Attachments

• Kraco 8-track setup.jpg
    Kraco 8-track setup.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 748

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back