Woke up to ice this morning

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Global warming????????

Ice1-1.jpg

Same here. This is bullshit. Thsi is not why I live in south Florida.

Not sure on Pythons, but the Iguanas are taking a big hit.

It was the first time I've ever fought a house fire in the panhandle of Florida where all of our gear was icing over!!!

It got down to 16 early this morning.

I cant even escape to FL for some warmth. Fkn bs...

Going out to spray aerosol cans into the air... WTF is Al Gore when you need him... Wait... We never needed him.

This weather is awesome. My truck feels like its on steriods 1st and 2nd gear are useless :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Common Floridians! You guys have great weather 90% of the year. You can deal with a little bit of cold for a short while. We've been getting some rain out here in Cali, but haven't gone below 40 for a few weeks now. At least in the Bay Area anyway.

Yea my grandma has a house she goes out too every winter in Florida, so she doesn't have to deal with the cold in NJ. She is not happy at all out there right now.

I live in florida and hate it. The summers are horrible for me. I can't wait till I move to colorado

ShaneKennett said:
I live in florida and hate it. The summers are horrible for me. I can't wait till I move to colorado

Colorado is nice! I don't know if your truck is going to like the elevation though. Less dense air for her to feed on.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Colorado is nice! I don't know if your truck is going to like the elevation though. Less dense air for her to feed on.

I got the diesel now, had to sell the SRT, moving to Colorado was one of the reasons. When I get some spare change at the end of my grad school I'll be getting into a viper but I will have a daily driver then.

ShaneKennett said:
I got the diesel now, had to sell the SRT, moving to Colorado was one of the reasons. When I get some spare change at the end of my grad school I'll be getting into a viper but I will have a daily driver then.

I probably shoulda read your SIG before that comment:D . Have fun in Colorado!

ShaneKennett said:
where at in colo

Hopefully, last night was the last of it for a while. We had three weeks of the 40's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back