Woodhouse Dodge has 125 Ram SRTs...CHEAP

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to be the one to tell everyone, but I was contacted by Woodhouse Dodge regarding the 2006 Ram SRT regular cab (with the wing, hard tonneau cover etc). They "bought out" the factory. They are selling 2006's that normally cost $49-52K for $29-32K. They got Dodge to give them 0% for 60 months or a $199 lease for 2 years with only $1999 down (10,500 miles per year). Although Bill Pemberton says this is a Viper Club of America deal. I am sure he would extend it to current SRT owners.

This is an FYI...and I am not selling anything nor are they going to give me anything...damn it (although they should). I would love to buy one but I am just tapped out right now.....:mad:

Safe to say, that certainly sucks for our resale value...:( :dontknow:

Right - no Quad Cabs. All Regular Cabs. He is down to 119 now, apparently. They are seilling quick.

And I heard it was $3,000 down, not $1,999?

He also mentions that the lease buy-out will put it at around the same price as buying outright on the 0% interest plan.

"The lease buyout is fairly close to what one can purchase the truck for , so I have been letting folks know that. Big lack of integrity if I didn't since you can buy one in the low 30s and the buy out will be in the high 20s. The clincher is that many will be able to get the 0% interest for 60 months ( or 2.9 for 72 ) , so that has a huge bearing on the picture. If you do want to buy it out you could be paying 7-8% interest at that time to purchase your lease."

Last edited:
Yeah, but when those 125 are gone.....that's it.
THEN resale values will rise.

DenOfThievz said:
Right - no Quad Cabs. All Regular Cabs. He is down to 119 now, apparently. They are seilling quick.

And I heard it was $3,000 down, not $1,999?

He also mentions that the lease buy-out will put it at around the same price as buying outright on the 0% interest plan.

"The lease buyout is fairly close to what one can purchase the truck for , so I have been letting folks know that. Big lack of integrity if I didn't since you can buy one in the low 30s and the buy out will be in the high 20s. The clincher is that many will be able to get the 0% interest for 60 months ( or 2.9 for 72 ) , so that has a huge bearing on the picture. If you do want to buy it out you could be paying 7-8% interest at that time to purchase your lease."

I have an email from Bob....$1999

CarDude said:
I have an email from Bob....$1999
I have a web post from Bill also - $3,000. Maybe the $1,999 is just for you? Or did he mis-quote in his web post? Hopefully he mis-quoted in his web post.
I'd link to the post, but it is a competing Viper Truck forum - one which more-or-less spawned this forum over some banning. You all know what I'm talking about, you can go look at his post there...
Bill Pemberton said:
...due to the fact that Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT bought out the entire inventory of 2006 SRT10 Reg Cabs. This is based on a $3000 down payment, does not include taxes, registration fees, etc.

Last edited:
YES... IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE THE LINK... CAN SOMEBODY POST IT??

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:41 AM
To: Jim Johnson
Subject: FW:

Jim,

Send this to the Colorado VCA members if you would. We are doing a huge ad on Saturday of this week, and I am trying to get the info out to all the friends/members I know.

Bill P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tue 11/7/2006 12:34 PM
To:
Subject:

Woodhouse in their infinite craziness purchased the entire inventory of SRT10 Viper Trucks left in the US. This has afforded us to become completely loony and offer some of them for a $199 lease for 2 years with only $1999 down ( this does not include any taxes, fees, registration, tags, etc. ). This offers 10,500 miles per year and these are all 2006 Trucks with the wing, hard tonneau cover etc. What we found out today ( and this was what I was waiting for ) is that with Chrysler Financing, we can offer 0% financing for 60 months with approved credit on the SRTs, and with an MSRP of 49-52K ,we can offer them for sale to VCA Members for 29-32K depending on equipment --- financing is required for these prices, but heck it is at 0% for good credit risks.

Example of a fully loaded one would be around 51,800 and it would include Navigation, Sirius, U Connect Hands free phone system, sliding window, side air bags and the hard cover tonneau and wing are standard.

Sincerely,

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864

[email protected]
http://www.woodhouse.com

Fawk....if I had some spare cash, I'd be all over this smokin deal :rock:

Yup - special deal to Viper Club members apparently. He's telling everyone else Lease is for $219/mo (versus $199) for 2 years and $3,000 down (versus $1,999).

I hope he honors the lower numbers for the rest of us who aren't Viper Club members. Still a great deal if he doesn't.

Hey whats up Im looking at the site but cant find any of the srt10 trucks? is it just me?

My names Art and I been thinking about one of these for some time now this seems like a good time to get one.

DaveT Can I ask why you boycotting that dealer?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back