World's first! Secret Powder Coating Project!

BriteCrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allright guys, so - yeah, a lot of us have powdercoated stuff, and a lot of us have a lot of custom work.

I couldn't wait to get these on the truck before taking pictures, because I'm so excited.

Justin came through as usual with an incredible job.

So: Without further ado, I'd like to present to you the first Snake Skin Green setup.

jmb2.jpg

Can't wait to get this stuff on the truck.

STOP POSTING AND GET THE STUFF ON THE TRUCK, D'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :rock:

That's gonna look KILLER on the silver. :cool:

Thatta way to celebrate St. Patty's Day!!! :D

Roz-SRT said:
STOP POSTING AND GET THE STUFF ON THE TRUCK, D'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :rock:

That's gonna look KILLER on the silver. :cool:

Thatta way to celebrate St. Patty's Day!!! :D

Come help and I'll do it NOW! I'll buy the beer. LOL.

Won't have an opportunity this weekend with family stuff, but next weekend for sure :) :rock:

BriteCrawler said:
Come help and I'll do it NOW! I'll buy the beer. LOL.

Won't have an opportunity this weekend with family stuff, but next weekend for sure :) :rock:

I can leave here @ 5 PM and head that way . . . ? :dontknow: (I'm serious) You're in north(ern) Atlanta, right?

Roz-SRT said:
I can leave here @ 5 PM and head that way . . . ? :dontknow: (I'm serious) You're in north(ern) Atlanta, right?

Haha, yeah I'm only 45 - 60 minutes south for you.

I have a lot of stuff to attend to today, there's an engagement party this weekend for a good buddy of mine that I've gotta shop for, otherwise I'd be all about it.

If you're actually interested in coming down, next weekend I really am gonna spend some quality time on the truck.

BriteCrawler said:
Haha, yeah I'm only 45 - 60 minutes south for you.

I have a lot of stuff to attend to today, there's an engagement party this weekend for a good buddy of mine that I've gotta shop for, otherwise I'd be all about it.

If you're actually interested in coming down, next weekend I really am gonna spend some quality time on the truck.

I may get back to ya on that one! I know at some point I need to go meet Larry (TNVIPER) in Knoxville one weekend . . .

You're going to the SE GTG in April, aren't you? :dontknow: :hmpf: :D

thats sweet, you need to try and make it to pcb in april and hang with us.

Roz-SRT said:
I may get back to ya on that one! I know at some point I need to go meet Larry (TNVIPER) in Knoxville one weekend . . .

You're going to the SE GTG in April, aren't you? :dontknow: :hmpf: :D

I can't. The wife had plans way before that date was established. It's her spring break week (She's a teacher) and it's the only week during spring we have to do things.

I'll be at the dyno day in May without fail, as that's 5 minutes from my place.

I've got a Stinker Git-R-Down kit on the way too that will be getting installed as soon as it gets here, just waitin on it, as you can see the endlinks and bushings in the pic that I got from Justin as well.

word of advice on the hard pipes. sont be scared to saw a little off if they are too long. i fretted over that for a while before i just cut them to shorten them up.

eddie102870 said:
word of advice on the hard pipes. sont be scared to saw a little off if they are too long. i fretted over that for a while before i just cut them to shorten them up.

Awesome, thanks for the tip :rock:

BriteCrawler said:
I can't. The wife had plans way before that date was established. It's her spring break week (She's a teacher) and it's the only week during spring we have to do things.

I'll be at the dyno day in May without fail, as that's 5 minutes from my place.

I've got a Stinker Git-R-Down kit on the way too that will be getting installed as soon as it gets here, just waitin on it, as you can see the endlinks and bushings in the pic that I got from Justin as well.

I gotcha. Enjoy your week "off". (Honey-Do's are FUN!) :eek: :D I look forward to the Dyno-Day. That's gonna be a blast!

I'll get back to ya about next weekend! :rock:

Again, the V/C's are pipes look AMAZING. Justin's PC skills never cease to amaze me.

505'sFastestViper. said:
have him do it silver would look real sexy ......i promise

That's a definite possibility in the near future. I just definitely don't want to overkill the snakeskin color in there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back