would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
Couple thing I want to shoot at in your post....

A ram srt10 is unique and classy but a jeep srt8 isn't?

HOW many rams out there have body kits and wheels? There's tons....the average person can't tell the difference between a ram srt10 and a rumblebee....the dodge trucks have tons of editions and such. After a while is just becomes another ram with wheels and a bodykit.

How many Grand Cherokees do you do see with bodykits, wheels, and rear center exhaust??? NONE besides other jeep srt8's...

I can take your exact comment where you said "To me if a Jeep isn't a CJ-7 or TJ and lifted,locked and ready for rocks,I could care less anyway."

Ok I'll say "To me if a Dodge Ram isn't a diesel and lifted,locked and ready for rocks,I could care less anyway."

With that said your $0.02 cents is a broad, generalized, opinionated statement that can be said for any specialty performance vehicle vehicle...

A racing truck is just as impractical as a jeep maybe even more as it doesn't even have awd with 3.73 gears....

A jeep with the smooth subtle body kit, hid's, polished wheels, and clean wing is the pure definition of classiness and pure muscle....how isn't it???

The dodge rams are unique because they are low production, impracticality at it's finest, and not a defer platform for high performance.

A jeep still stands out more than a truck....

Put a cammed loud jeep and ram out and about and the jeep will get 100x more inquiries, head turning, compliments, and cops pulling us over to get a better look!

You could call the rams more unique if the lightnings and cyclones hadn't come out in the past....

Their just unique as our jeeps are to the tbss's but our jeeps do a helluva much better job in standing out next to our rivals(even the cayennes, BMW xm's, and the m63 Amg) than ram srt10's do next to a lightning and silverado SS than being another truck with like I said....*let's repeat together* a body kit and wheels

That is all

I seriously hope you dont consider yourself a dodge fan, if so you really fail

are you gonna talk to me like that when i get mine? :eek:

Hell no ! You are family and a friend ! :rock:

But you know we are going to pick on you if you do. :D :aetsch:

These other pot-stirrers don't count :mad:

Seriously,I wanted Justins soooooooooo bad when he had it for sale.It is cool ride,but I would NEVER get rid of the truck for one either.But that's just me.

I'm a pick-up man through and through

I would love a SRT-8 GC Just wasn't in my budget :(

What is the new car ?

I might be getting a used Volkswagen Jetta diesel.With my 99 Ram getting such bad mileage,I would come out ahead by buying a high mpg car like that and keeping miles off the truck.The fuel savings would pay for it.And I hear they can get up to 40 mpg with a few mods :rock:

IF it is cheap enough.If not then ol' blue is going to rack up some mileage :(

I seriously hope you dont consider yourself a dodge fan, if so you really fail

Because i'm defending the qualities of my Jeep?

Ok :confused:

I'll shoot this back at ya : :thefinger:

When you have been around a few years I might consider that you have an opinion worth listening to.Until then you're just a jeep junkie with a very biased opinion towards your grocery-gettin',soccer-mom-driving ,wanna-be-a-minivan-looking SUV.To put it plainly,your opinion means less than sh-t to me and neither does a Jeep.

SRT-10's ROCK !! :rock:

SRT-10 forums should be for fans of SRT-10's.These other other dipsh-ts just stir up trouble.Don't they have a jeep forum somewhere ? Then y'all could go there and leave us alone.

Been around a few years? LOL!!!

A simple google search of "YoungMedic23" would yield you a plentiful amount of conflicting results with your judgmental statement

It's actually the first Jeep i've ever owned...it's just that i surprisingly couldn't find an upgrade to a Jeep Srt8 so yes i'm "Jeep junkie"

So let's see....i've ben in the MOPAR scene since 2004....i'm 27 now....since i was 21 i've owned and fully modded a Chrysler 300c Srt8, a Jeep Srt8, a Dodge Caliber Srt4, and recently bought a Dodge Ram 2500 megacab diesel....i'd say i know a bit about mopars ok....

I am a BIG fam of SRT10 Rams i just couldnt find myself buying one....they aren't the fastest, they're the heaviest, they aren't awd, and they can't beat much on the street because they are RWD....they'll spin just like anything else with a lot of power and RWD.....plus the mass of the QC doesn't help at all

But most importantly
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Last edited:
Couple thing I want to shoot at in your post....

A ram srt10 is unique and classy but a jeep srt8 isn't?

HOW many rams out there have body kits and wheels? There's tons....the average person can't tell the difference between a ram srt10 and a rumblebee....the dodge trucks have tons of editions and such. After a while is just becomes another ram with wheels and a bodykit.
How many Grand Cherokees do you do see with bodykits, wheels, and rear center exhaust??? NONE besides other jeep srt8's...

I can take your exact comment where you said "To me if a Jeep isn't a CJ-7 or TJ and lifted,locked and ready for rocks,I could care less anyway."

Ok I'll say "To me if a Dodge Ram isn't a diesel and lifted,locked and ready for rocks,I could care less anyway."

With that said your $0.02 cents is a broad, generalized, opinionated statement that can be said for any specialty performance vehicle vehicle...

A racing truck is just as impractical as a jeep maybe even more as it doesn't even have awd with 3.73 gears....

A jeep with the smooth subtle body kit, hid's, polished wheels, and clean wing is the pure definition of classiness and pure muscle....how isn't it???

The dodge rams are unique because they are low production, impracticality at it's finest, and not a defer platform for high performance.
A jeep still stands out more than a truck....

Put a cammed loud jeep and ram out and about and the jeep will get 100x more inquiries, head turning, compliments, and cops pulling us over to get a better look!

You could call the rams more unique if the lightnings and cyclones hadn't come out in the past....

Their just unique as our jeeps are to the tbss's but our jeeps do a helluva much better job in standing out next to our rivals(even the cayennes, BMW xm's, and the m63 Amg) than ram srt10's do next to a lightning and silverado SS than being another truck with like I said....*let's repeat together* a body kit and wheels

That is all

A body kit huh? The SRT-10 is the only DODGE with this body kit!! F*ckin moron:dontknow:The reason many could think it's the average Dodge is the fact that there were less than 9K ever made, and maybe half that in existence today! So yeah, most would not know the difference, but it makes them ask questions then pop the hood, and it's all history;) The SRT-10 Viper Truck had many more changes than you even have a clue about, so go do more research bud. Hell no a Jeep SRT8 won't get more looks than a 10? What shit are you smokin'? Pass it the F*ck on man. I've been to countless car shows where SRT 8 are easily passed by to go to the Different looking Dodge truck right next to em'. LMFAO!

Let me start to compile a list so you know more about WTF you're talking about, K?

1. 22" Speedline wheels - Lightweight for 22's and Viperesque look.
2. Pirelli 305/40-22 tires ( what else comes with this width of tire)?
3. Leather and Suede seating with full power on both sides SRT-10 stitched (QC only)
4. Massive front and rear calipers and rotor that WILL stop on a dime
5. Massive BRAKE COOLING DUCTS to cool those massive brakes
6. The strongest T-56 on the market due to helical cut gears and stronger alloy metal than Viper car tranny.
7. Distinct and unique to the SRT-10 ground effects/body kit
8. Factory Nav, handsfree phone, 505 watt stereo with Sub
9. Side curtain Airbags system (QC)
10. Bilstein Kicker shock to prevent axle hop (RC)
11. Differential cover with axle shock mount and cooling fins
12. Aluminum driveshaft (RC)
13. High performance suspension package with different springs, shocks, control arms etc.
14. Custom door panels, dash pieces, and A-pillar guage pod with OIL TEMP
15. 505 C.I. Viper engine with over 500 hp and ft.lbs torque.
16. The ONLY way to get a Viper Engine backed with a factory Automatic (QC)
17. High efficiency Radiator with hydraulic operated fan control.
18. Dana Super 60 rear end with factory 4.10 gears (04') and 4.56 (05'-06')
19. Viper exclusive Push to Start button
20. Makes your MOM drool factor:drool:

Any questions?:dontknow::confused:

Last edited:
Because i'm defending the qualities of my Jeep?

Ok :confused:

Been around a few years? LOL!!!

A simple google search of "YoungMedic23" would yield you a plentiful amount of conflicting results with your judgmental statement

It's actually the first Jeep i've ever owned...it's just that i surprisingly couldn't find an upgrade to a Jeep Srt8 so yes i'm "Jeep junkie"

So let's see....i've ben in the MOPAR scene since 2004....i'm 27 now....since i was 21 i've owned and fully modded a Chrysler 300c Srt8, a Jeep Srt8, a Dodge Caliber Srt4, and recently bought a Dodge Ram 2500 megacab diesel....i'd say i know a bit about mopars ok....

I am a BIG fam of SRT10 Rams i just couldnt find myself buying one....they aren't the fastest, they're the heaviest, they aren't awd, and they can't beat much on the street because they are RWD....they'll spin just like anything else with a lot of power and RWD.....plus the mass of the QC doesn't help at all

But most importantly
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I have neither the time nor the interest to search you out on other forums.I was referring to this forum.I have been here a LONG time and owned dodge trucks since 1986.Guiness Book of World Records said it was the fastest production truck.I NEVER lost a street race with mine.

Why am I mad ? Because you came in as newbie and started trashing our trucks.Not a great way to make friends.Like your jeep ? Great ! It has good points,but is not and never will be a VIPER powered SRT-10. :aetsch:

What's next ? Someone coming in and bragging on their KIA being better than a Viper Ram because they have push-to-start now ? :rolleyes::stupid:

A body kit huh? The SRT-10 is the only DODGE with this body kit!! F*ckin moron:dontknow:The reason many could think it's the average Dodge is the fact that there were less than 9K ever made, and maybe half that in existence today! So yeah, most would not know the difference, but it makes them ask questions then pop the hood, and it's all history;) The SRT-10 Viper Truck had many more changes than you even have a clue about, so go do more research bud. Hell no a Jeep SRT8 won't get more looks than a 10? What shit are you smokin'? Pass it the F*ck on man. I've been to countless car shows where SRT 8 are easily passed by to go to the Different looking Dodge truck right next to em'. LMFAO!

Let me start to compile a list so you know more about WTF you're talking about, K?

1. 22" Speedline wheels - Lightweight for 22's and Viperesque look.Ok? We have 20" lightweight aluminum forged Alcoa wheels
2. Pirelli 305/40-22 tires ( what else comes with this width of tire)? It's a truck...plenty of room...we have 285..what's your point?
3. Leather and Suede seating with full power on both sides SRT-10 stitched (QC only)We have the same thing...plus heated front and rear seats...SRT stitched
4. Massive front and rear calipers and rotor that WILL stop on a dime Ok they're an inch larger than the Jeeps but the Jeep stops at 116ft and the ram stops at less than 120...how's that on a dime? compared to what?
5. Massive BRAKE COOLING DUCTS to cool those massive brakeswe have those too..you love the word massive dont you?
6. The strongest T-56 on the market due to helical cut gears and stronger alloy metal than Viper car tranny.We have strong mercedes NAG1 trannies that have taken up to 600rwhp
7. Distinct and unique to the SRT-10 ground effects/body kitOK? we have distinct and unique SRT8 ground effects
8. Factory Nav, handsfree phone, 505 watt stereo with SubYou've got a cheap small screen nav we have a full screen MP3 MyGIG™ Multimedia system (with navigation, model RER), 6.5" TouchScreen, USB, 30 GB Hard Drive, Music Management Database, bluetooth uconnect handsfree, 568 watt stereo kicker system with two subs
9. Side curtain Airbags system (QC)We have those too
10. Bilstein Kicker shock to prevent axle hop (RC)We have those too
11. Differential cover with axle shock mount and cooling finswow that's special....we have a torque biased AWD system
12. Aluminum driveshaft (RC)Cool you'll need it for those 12's
13. High performance suspension package with different springs, shocks, control arms etc.Same here
14. Custom door panels, dash pieces, and A-pillar guage pod with OIL TEMPsame, same, we have electronic oil pressure, temp, tire pressure,G-force.....why'd you cap OIL TEMP like it's special
15. 505 C.I. Viper engine with over 500 hp and ft.lbs torque.Ok what's it put down to the wheels? You're stating the manufacturers crank hp ratings...look at the weight....ours run the same with a smaller engine...2.2L more and only 80hp difference?
16. The ONLY way to get a Viper Engine backed with a factory Automatic (QC)ok and? Whys that special?
17. High efficiency Radiator with hydraulic operated fan control.And?
18. Dana Super 60 rear end with factory 4.10 gears (04') and 4.56 (05'-06')It's a full size truck....better have that...makes no difference really
19. Viper exclusive Push to Start buttonremote start here....
20. Makes your MOM drool factor:drool:It's a truck to any Mom...they won't even notice the body kit

Any questions?:dontknow::confused: no questions

Here's some things i wanted to add to the list that the Jeeps have that the VIPER engine trucks do not

Engine block heater
Back up camera

ParkSense™ Rear Park Assist System
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror with Microphone
Sirius Satellite Traffic
UConnect Phone with Voice Command
Sirius Satellite Traffic
115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Air Conditioning Automatic Temperature Control With Dual Zone Control
Auto Dim Heated Exterior Mirrors, fold-away
Instrument cluster w/performance display screen
Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Remote Start System
Smartbeam™ Headlamps
Automatic Headlamp Leveling System
Heated Second Row Seats
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps

ANY QUESTIONS????

Thank you
bowing.gif

Last edited:
Here's some things i wanted to add to the list that the Jeeps have that the VIPER engine trucks do not

Engine block heater
Back up camera

ParkSenseâ„¢ Rear Park Assist System
Sirius Satellite Traffic
UConnect Phone with Voice Command
Sirius Satellite Traffic
115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Air Conditioning Automatic Temperature Control With Dual Zone Control
Auto Dim Heated Exterior Mirrors, fold-away
Instrument cluster w/performance display screen
Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Remote Start System
Smartbeamâ„¢ Headlamps
Automatic Headlamp Leveling System
Heated Second Row Seats
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps

ANY QUESTIONS????

Thank you
bowing.gif

The more I learn about the SRT Jeep,the more it sounds like a mommy-mobile. :aetsch:
Can't speak for other areas,but down here in the South,real men drive trucks,not suv's.

The more I learn about the SRT Jeep,the more it sounds like a mommy-mobile. :aetsch:
Can't speak for other areas,but down here in the South,real men drive trucks,not suv's.

I have a 1100hp jeep srt8 and a dodge ram mega cab diesel that can tow a house...or the jeep to the drag strip

Real man with a real truck....with plenty of function...

You were saying?

Last edited:
I have a 1100hp jeep srt8 and a dodge ram mega cab diesel that can tow a house...or the jeep to the drag strip

Real man with a real truck....with plenty of function...

You were saying?

I know where I live near Baylor, only the biatches drive Jeeps, LMAO!
You are a real work of F*cking art aren't ya? I was comparing an SRT-10 Viper Ram to a regular Dodge Ram as the subject you pointed out to bash. You stated how nobody would notice the difference and what was done to make it different than a regular Ram. My points were thoroughly proven.
You come back comparing to a Jeep SRT8? I've only heard this used on one other individual here and he has passed, so I now denote you FUC*TARD!:p

My car is better than yours :aetsch:

I know where I live near Baylor, only the biatches drive Jeeps, LMAO!
You are a real work of F*cking art aren't ya? I was comparing an SRT-10 Viper Ram to a regular Dodge Ram as the subject you pointed out to bash. You stated how nobody would notice the difference and what was done to make it different than a regular Ram. My points were thoroughly proven.
You come back comparing to a Jeep SRT8? I've only heard this used on one other individual here and he has passed, so I now denote you FUC*TARD!:p

128809279721621706.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back