Wrecked SRT-10

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at some pictures and came across this wrecked ram? Anyone one here? it was on Photobucket under Chircho? Hope the driver was ok.......
8fab4f09.jpg
[/IMG]
aab99705.jpg
[/IMG]

2ndchance said:
I was just looking at some pictures and came across this wrecked ram? Anyone one here? it was on Photobucket under Chircho? Hope the driver was ok.......
8fab4f09.jpg
[/IMG]
aab99705.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW- that can't be buffed out :( :( :( - I hope no one was hurt and it wasn't anyone we know!! :confused:

One less Red one. They just keep getting more and more valuable. I know some say they are the fastest color, apparently too fast:burnout: . But seriously, I do hope all occupants came out alright. It's a shame to see a beautiful truck all banged up but worse to see the people hurt in any way.:( BigDave

Yer right Smoke....good eyes, man.....

Hasta be a foreign country...at least to me.......

SD

Venom Power said:
Here's one I found sometime ago on eBay. And THIS one is in this country.

Wreck2.jpg

Wreck.jpg

Dang- that ain't buffin out either -and I sure hope no one was hurt.... or worse kilt! :(

One less red one, one less black one - hmmm -still a bad deal all the way around :(

At least he is debadged.:D

Bone said:
At least he is debadged.:D

I think it GOT debaged during the wreck. If I saw a silver one in that condition :banghead: I don't think I could handle it.:motz:

Jeez. seeing this makes me realized that my bro could of done alot worse to my truck, thank god it didnt turn it this way. that truck was wrecked some where in mexico, i dont know where you could possibly drive the thing besides the toll roads with miles of nothing but open road. most of the best streets couldnt compare to our worst, well i guess we know how it happened

These trucks can def. be scary if not treated with the alot of respect for there power!! Everyone be careful out there and enjoy ur Holiday weekend!!!

I sure hope those people survived but man it looks like a big wish by the looks of those trucks.

Ebay has another wrecked on out there that is a black RC. Keep smashing em keeps the #s down.

WS-6 said:
I sure hope those people survived but man it looks like a big wish by the looks of those trucks.

The one from the Wrecked Exotics site was a member from the NFFF site. He lives in Kuwait. Passenger died, he had some pretty bad injuries.

An "L" might have a chance against one of those trucks.:D Sorry....couldn't help myself. Hope everyone is enjoying a safe weekend. BigDave

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back