WTB 04-06 RC Black/Silver/Red

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a RC in Black/Silver/Red near or within decent driving distance of San Diego, CA. Warranty not required, but under 30K mileage and clean modifications acceptable.

Looking to spend between 15-20K, needs to be lower on the price so I can crack into the motor and do some boost.

Email me at [email protected], or PM for my home number so we can talk.

I know you said the California area but there is a great deal on a black RC with 72000 miles. Truck looks brand new! I've seen in person several times. It is located in Panama City, Florida. PM GMAN. Great deal!

mine has 16k but not looking to sell for this low of a price.......really not looking to sell now anyway. gl

i am in cali.
no not under 20k
my truck has 6k on it after yesterday's ride
sorry mine is White!
and still has topnotch warr. till 2013. why? don't know i don't use the truck?

good luck!

Whitesnake said:
i am in cali.
no not under 20k
my truck has 6k on it after yesterday's ride
sorry mine is White!
and still has topnotch warr. till 2013. why? don't know i don't use the truck?

good luck!
Your truck is reallly nice :congrats: :rock: :D :rock:

I was thinking about giving ICEMAN a call, the reason I wanted a local car is on the last two car that I have bought out of state have been major headaches in the logistics and one had a salvaged washed title that was a major pain to get reimbursed.

Cash transfer from one of the investment accounts finalized this morning so all that has to happen is for the C-3-B to get picked up and its go time.

WearyMicrobe said:
I was thinking about giving ICEMAN a call, the reason I wanted a local car is on the last two car that I have bought out of state have been major headaches in the logistics and one had a salvaged washed title that was a major pain to get reimbursed.

Cash transfer from one of the investment accounts finalized this morning so all that has to happen is for the C-3-B to get picked up and its go time.

I have personally seen Iceman's truck....very nice..:rock:

WearyMicrobe said:

Yea man give him a call, It will so be worth it.

Alright expanding me search outside of California now. Say 500-600 miles away I have some time off to do the drive.

Looking for a dealer sale though. Carmax has one locally but will not budge on the price at 21K

The tonneau is missing with that one you gotta factor around $1500.00
maybe more to get one in good nick & matching color.

I am no longer looking for a truck, got a 5 digit tax bill back today. Will start the search again in about 5-6 months once the truck fund has been replenished as the gov. now has it in there hands.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back