WTB 05 CE Ram SRT-10

Weird, I offered him 20K and he said he would take it, did not seem very computer literate in any way, and could not provide more information. SImply stopped responding to emails after that.

Eddie's got his truck for sale!
what kind of mileage do you want

WearyMicrobe said:
Weird, I offered him 20K and he said he would take it, did not seem very computer literate in any way, and could not provide more information. SImply stopped responding to emails after that.

I found out his nr and called his company in KS. Somebody told me that he was not in and that the truck was already sold a few days ago...so I gave him the -1 feedback...

I´m looking for a truck with less than 20k mls but I know that there are not many out there so I would consider any truck that is for sale.

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
I found out his nr and called his company in KS. Somebody told me that he was not in and that the truck was already sold a few days ago...so I gave him the -1 feedback...

I´m looking for a truck with less than 20k mls but I know that there are not many out there so I would consider any truck that is for sale.

mine has 6k miles
what did you have in mine? :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
mine has 6k miles
what did you have in mine? :dontknow:

If I remember right...wer pm´ed already about a year ago and didn´t come up with a matching nr... I´m not willing to spend 30k but I know that the 20k truck on ebay would have been a steal. What do you think?

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
If I remember right...wer pm´ed already about a year ago and didn´t come up with a matching nr... I´m not willing to spend 30k but I know that the 20k truck on ebay would have been a steal. What do you think?

i think you are thinking of some one else?
no one (till now) has pm'ed me about selling my truck.?

Whitesnake said:
i think you are thinking of some one else?
no one (till now) has pm'ed me about selling my truck.?

Sorry Whitesnake, then I have to apologize! I will send you a PM right now to go into further price negotiating action :D

Last edited:
SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Sorry Whitesnake, then I have to apologize! I will send you a PM right now to go into further price negotiating action :D

p.m. sent back!

Good Luck fellas on making a deal. If you buy a truck from someone on here you'll have the piece of mind of knowing that, more than likely, they took good care of it.

spdrcrj said:
Good Luck fellas on making a deal. If you buy a truck from someone on here you'll have the piece of mind of knowing that, more than likely, they took good care of it.

Yeah, I would feel good with a VTCOA buy. But it didn´t work out yet. Had nice offers of beautiful trucks but all from CE lovers that are not in a need to sell it. And I was not planning to spend 30k+...

So I´m still looking around... :)

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Yeah, I would feel good with a VTCOA buy. But it didn´t work out yet. Had nice offers of beautiful trucks but all from CE lovers that are not in a need to sell it. And I was not planning to spend 30k+...

So I´m still looking around... :)

Too bad, Eddie's truck is worth all the 30K plus your left nut.;)

Bump...

Thx for all your offers but as said in my first post, I don´t intend to spend 30k. The 20k ebay thing still hurts. So I would go with the middle which is 25k. If anybody sees a white one for 25k, please let me know. Thx! :)

After having trouble to find a white one I would even consider a nice 05 or 06 RC in black with low mls, modded or unmodded. But price should be less then the 25k for the CE that I mentioned.

After having trouble to find a white one I would even consider a nice 05 or 06 RC in black with low mls, modded or unmodded. But price should less then the 25k for the CE that I mentioned. Tonneau Cover would be nice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back