WTB: 05 QC SCT Tuner

DarkReign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a slim chance but I'm looking for an 05 QC SCT Tuner for my truck. Truck has a cold air intake and catback exhaust. If you have one and the mods match, let me know how much shipped to 22407.

Ps, I know what some of you will say, just buy one from Torrie which is more than likely what will happen but at this moment I only have enough for a used one. If I don't get lucky, Torrie will get another happy customer. :D

Good luck in the hunt. Finding one tuned the way you need is rare. I found one years ago for mine but I got lucky.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Is it unlocked and what mod's did you have on the truck? Lastly what tunes are on it? DEFINITELY interested in it. I'm rarely on here and don't have PM's yet but if you want you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I also have used 06 srt badges in nice condition factory wing and manuals for who ever is interested thanks

the first version sct's are obsolete, even hard to get tunes for

the latest sct tuners are now discontinued.

new versions will be out in around two months, I would not purchase a first version of the sct.;)

From what I've read on here it seems all the SCT stuff has been difficult lately lol. Does make for a good question though, I don't plan on ever really modifying the truck after the tune for the intake and catback system, since our mods are the same isnt this just a case of receive the tuner, plug into the obd2 port and program to the octane I use? Reason I ask is it seems most issues are coming from the updates SCT released. So if I dont update and just flash I'm good.........right?

That's what I did I got the sct I flash the computer with the mid tune I liked the power that it had kept it for 7 years and before I trade it the truck in I flash it back to stock never had any problems with tunes or stuff like that I don't see why would you have problems if you just want to do what I did

sold thanks . i also have a pcm

..........Wow, so you post here to let me know that the tuner is available as well as list off other items you have for sale on my WTB section, find your email in an older post you made to ask you a set of questions to make sure the setup is legit because I don't have PM's yet (which he did respond to the first email) but when asked what version you have you go radio silent for two days and don't even email me back let alone say that you've sold it? Instead you post on here? You're a real piece of work aren't you.

Good luck to whoever bought it bit shitty on both parties behalf but I hope it works out for you as the whole situation seems a bit shady to me.

..........Wow, so you post here to let me know that the tuner is available as well as list off other items you have for sale on my WTB section, find your email in an older post you made to ask you a set of questions to make sure the setup is legit because I don't have PM's yet (which he did respond to the first email) but when asked what version you have you go radio silent for two days and don't even email me back let alone say that you've sold it? Instead you post on here? You're a real piece of work aren't you.

Good luck to whoever bought it bit shitty on both parties behalf but I hope it works out for you as the whole situation seems a bit shady to me.

I would agree with this. You are posting on someone else's wanted post and you are selling to someone else before you give the OP the opportunity to complete the transaction, that isn't right. And if you have a PCM for sale, make your own for sale post.

i did sent you an email you never got back to me i assume you weren't interested so i offer it to somebody local not here on the forum i thought i gave you plenty of time to answer but you didn't . so dont come and tell me shady i dont think i did something wrong i have bought and sold stuff from other members in the forum with no probles or drama

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back