WTB: 05 QC SCT Tuner

i did sent you an email you never got back to me i assume you weren't interested so i offer it to somebody local not here on the forum i thought i gave you plenty of time to answer but you didn't . so dont come and tell me shady i dont think i did something wrong i have bought and sold stuff from other members in the forum with no probles or drama

You know what, you sold it local, I can appreciate that. Hell, prolly made more money that way and to be honest, if you had just said that and let me know there'd been no problems. But now you want to lie on top of that AND call me a liar.....now there's some bigger problems and I feel the forum should be made aware to be cautious of sellers like you.

Just to make sure of something here, this is your email right? [email protected], which can be found here (just in case a mod thinks I'm putting his information out there to be an ass):http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/bedcover-b-b-stuff-sale-61752/index2.html#post1262207

Cause that's the information I used to contact you with. Oh and before you say it isn't or that I never emailed you, here's the a screen shot of the email chain WITH TIME STAMPS to prove it:
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12661984_10153854599497789_2773433044815798585_n.jpg?oh=caac04fee25ed60969ddf1b4cc22f916&oe=5766D988

Sent TWO emails to you after you responded to me. So I can understand one might not have gotten through for some stupid reason (again, giving benefits of the doubt here) but you're going to sit back and say two emails didn't go through but the first one did........?

Again, you want to say you never received the emails, that's fine but time stamps don't lie. So like I said before, congrats to whoever bought it, but for the next person this guy deals with, be cautious.

you can send me a private message if you want to resolve any issues

I think we found the real issue here.....apparently reading isn't your strong suit, as I told you before, no PM's for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back