WTB 06 Nightrunner QC

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Does anybody know a decent priced 06 Nightrunner QC?

Thx,
Florian

Thought some of the others would have chimed in on this by now but

there are over 50 06 10's on Auto Trader.com and there was 1 NR for

around 32k I think, but in any event it is a buyers market right now.

I have a Mineral gray 2006 QC for you. Put the NR wheels and headlights on it and it will look better than a NR. The NR wheels match the mineral gray really well. If I were to keep the truck, I would put NR wheels or powdercoat the wheels black and do NR headlights.

For your info on market prices. My friend was hot for a QC Nightrunner so he didn´t want to wait so I bought one for him last week, 8,000 mls, 30k from a Toyota dealer.

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Thx for the offers, I like minereal grey but want a real Nightrunner with Editon plate.

I missed two great deals.... http://www.ibidmotors.com/cgi-bin/motors/motors.cgi?action=item_view&VehCategory=Dodge&ItemNo=152461

and Sunnyvale Dodge just sold one for $29k. But I also spoke to people that are firm on their $40k price imagination. So the are various price opions on the market. I watch out and will try to catch one in the $30k region.

I've seen em sell for ~30K as well... as someone already said it's a buyer's market... With the economy going like it is some people need to just dump them, but for others money is not an issue. I've got 269/400 and wouldn't consider selling it for much under 40... most on here will think that's unreasonable but a:I don't need to sell it b:I really enjoy driving it and c:the truck kicks ass..... I'm sure more will popup in the 28-33K price range, also be sure to check for the biggest options... NAV & sunroof;) I've owned 3 SRT's 1 05RC 1 05QC and the 06QC Night Runner.... the 06 is hands down the nicest of the 3...

With that said I see 2 on autotrader
1 @ 36,999 22,400 miles (Has sunroof)
1 @ 35,803 11,278 miles (Has NAV) (sunroof undetermined)

can't hurt to make an offer on either of these... obviously the second one is a better initial deal

good luck :)

I may have what you are looking for.

I happen to have an 06 Nightrunner Quad Cab (#114) with about 14000 miles. It still looks brand new and has been well taken care of. It does have a DC performance stage 2 flash, 170 degree thermostat, and a belltech leveling kit. If you would like I could e-mail you some pictures, just let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back