WTB 6 speed parts. Going 6 in a QC.

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going stick in an auto. Auto shifts like new has only 33k miles on it. Willing to trade if someone wants to go auto?

Good luck. Lol
Some peeps go to 6-speed but not many go auto. I think the number that did can be counted on one hand.

Yeah I figured it was a long shot but you never know!!! I'm still down for buying parts up then just selling off my auto to a needy QC

I have a bunch of miscellaneous pieces for the swap. Steering column shroud, shifter boots, shifter base, pedals, etc.

I have a bunch of miscellaneous pieces for the swap. Steering column shroud, shifter boots, shifter base, pedals, etc.

Let me know what you gotta have for some of it. I already have a boot but I'll need the other parts you mentioned.

Here is the list I put together with the help of E and Andy.

SCT tuner
RC tune
6 speed pedals
T56 tranny
T56 tranny bolts
T56 tranny mount
Floor tunnel
Clutch master and slave
Clutch
Flywheel
Clutch pedal safety switch
Shifter
Shifter bezel
Steering column shroud
Driveshaft
RC engine wiring harness*

*Depending on whether or not you care about running your own wiring for your reverse lights, you may not need the RC EWH.

Hi, i have pedalbox,shifter column (2005), Hurst shifter

Just let me know, if interested.

I am. Shipping may be killer tho. Let me know what you gotta have for it.

Here is the list I put together with the help of E and Andy.

SCT tuner
RC tune
6 speed pedals
T56 tranny
T56 tranny bolts
T56 tranny mount
Floor tunnel
Clutch master and slave
Clutch
Flywheel
Clutch pedal safety switch
Shifter
Shifter bezel
Steering column shroud
Driveshaft
RC engine wiring harness*

*Depending on whether or not you care about running your own wiring for your reverse lights, you may not need the RC EWH.

Thanks man yeah I got a few drive shafts to choose from so I may can fab that, I don't mind the wiring so that's not too bad. When you say floor tunnel I was assuming the bottom of the floor kinda had an indention for the hole I needed to cut?

Right now I got a few folks offering up pedal assembly so that should be an easy grab. I'm guessing the clutch safety switch is on the pedal?

I got a yellow fever boot and bezel, I need a console and steering column shroud. I also need the hard parts, Trans, master and slave, clutch and flywheel.

I have the unleashed SCT so I'll have Torrie email me a safe RC tune for my truck when done.

On the mount is it a different cross member all together than the auto? Or just the rubber mount?

Lastly you say Trans bolts, will my auto bell housing bolts still work? Not that it's hard to order bolts but that's bout all I can think of.

I am. Shipping may be killer tho. Let me know what you gotta have for it.

Thanks man yeah I got a few drive shafts to choose from so I may can fab that, I don't mind the wiring so that's not too bad. When you say floor tunnel I was assuming the bottom of the floor kinda had an indention for the hole I needed to cut?

Right now I got a few folks offering up pedal assembly so that should be an easy grab. I'm guessing the clutch safety switch is on the pedal?

I got a yellow fever boot and bezel, I need a console and steering column shroud. I also need the hard parts, Trans, master and slave, clutch and flywheel.

I have the unleashed SCT so I'll have Torrie email me a safe RC tune for my truck when done.

On the mount is it a different cross member all together than the auto? Or just the rubber mount?

Lastly you say Trans bolts, will my auto bell housing bolts still work? Not that it's hard to order bolts but that's bout all I can think of.

Let me see if I can answer all your questions in reverse order...

1.The tranny bolts from the auto are too short for the manual.

2. The transmission mount I am referring to is only the rubber piece. Crossmember will stay.

3. Floor tunnel is the plate that the shifter pops in from below the bezel and carpet. It helps make a sound/weatherproof seal in the cab.

I highly recommend you to PM Andy for these parts if you want new ones. He knows exactly what you will need and is a standup guy.

Hope this answers your questions.

Tons of help man thanks. Sounds like one of the easier swaps I've done. Lol. 12v Cummins in a 53 international was so far toughest. Btw who is Andy?

Auto Transmission mount is identical to the 6-speed mount. I've got pic's somewhere. Maybe in my project log.

Get a JTSVP shifter. That hurst one is absolute garbage.

I used to have a gun slinger shifter on my old RC I liked it. But I do remember the hurst wasn't my fav

Well looks like the Trans is gonna be the killer purchase.

Honestly, leave that for last. Believe me when I say that the best condition parts are something you need to jump on as soon as they become available. There are many trannies out there to pick from. And if you spend a big chunk if not all of your money, you will miss out on these parts. Believe me it will hurt. :(

Just my two cents. I didn't have thousands just laying around so I had to piece my conversion. Maybe your situation is different. :)

Last edited:
yeah I have the money to buy a "kit" and just have it but the thrifty poor boy in me said I need to wait and pick em up as I can find them, IM JUST SO IMPATIENT!!! lol

I was just lookin over what I can find for parts just getting Ideas, from all I can tell this is gonna be a fairly easy swap I just need to make sure I got all my goodies before I start in then call Torrie and get a tune setup. I had saved a few dollars for a supercharger but I think this swap will give me more smiles at the moment. I just miss my RC too much,... but I got kids now,.... I want back that beastly feeling

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back