WTB Left Pillar Pod (Oil Temp Gauge Holder)

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the "A" pillar cover assembly that houses the oil temperature gauge on the 04-05 SRT-10. The pod must be in good shape with no holes, scratches, or broken clip holders. I assume the color was all the same "creme" color, so if its different than "creme" color it won't work. Please PM me with price if you have one available. Cheers!

Cablefed said:
I'm looking for the "A" pillar cover assembly that houses the oil temperature gauge on the 04-05 SRT-10. The pod must be in good shape with no holes, scratches, or broken clip holders. I assume the color was all the same "creme" color, so if its different than "creme" color it won't work. Please PM me with price if you have one available. Cheers!
if you have a 3 guage i will work something out with you.

I don't have a 3 gauge pod, sorry. I used my stock one to mount my Raptor shift light to and will be removing the light to sell the truck. I need a stock one that has no screw holes in it from mounting anything to it. Thanks so much though.

I still have my stock one in the box from the 3 pod one. From a QC

I worked out a deal with a member to obtain the pod. Thanks so much for everyones help!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back