WTB: Local stock tires

Deibs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm just looking to see if any Albertans had some Pirellies they weren't using and were wanting to sell. I finally have my truck back, after a 2 year hiatus :( and was gonna check locally for some tires first before i ordered any online.

Hey Deibs, Great to hear from you, glad you got yer ride back.

Hey Shane, Long time! Great to see ya back, Tyler might have some kicking around he is LaComb now.

Thaks guys, been a long time and looks like it will be a while more now with all this damn snow!! Just need some tuning done and she will be ready to go, plus some tires for the summer.

Are they off a yellow fever? I heard those are the slowest ones...

Oh come on now Shane!!!LMAO:aetsch: There ISN'T ONE SRT-10 I can't stay in front of around here!!:burnout: And there won't be one next year either :aetsch:( the only one with a chance is Rotten Ronnie!:dontknow:when he is done, he is being sneaky!:p! Lol)

And there will be another YF RC thats gonna hand out some lesson too soon:burnout::aetsch::rock:

Last edited:
Oh come on now Shane!!!LMAO:aetsch: There ISN'T ONE SRT-10 I can't stay in front of around here!!:burnout: And there won't be one next year either :aetsch:( the only one with a chance is Rotten Ronnie!:dontknow:when he is done, he is being sneaky!:p! Lol)

And there will be another YF RC thats gonna hand out some lesson too soon:burnout::aetsch::rock:

We'll see there Joe

Are they off a yellow fever? I heard those are the slowest ones...

No they are from red reg cab . And I was telling with Todd and he will keep
His tire ... An by the way slow yellow truck ... C you at castrol this summer ... :rock: Lol lol

There is some pirelies on kijiji Calgary . Used I don't know maybe you want to check does out if you really need a tires .

By the way Joe and Jeff we will need to go to ZMAX's to c all this fast trucks all going on ones ... Winner gets 5$ to go get him
Self a suck sucky on 118th lmfao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back