wtb ram srt 10

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking to buy a ram srt 10 and i was wondering if theirs anything i should know before buying one. have any of you had any problems with yours? also are any of you selling yours?

ummmm yeah. check the oil lines for leaks. back of cab for rubber to make sure your not buying a beat one. just go through it well, oil lines are behind the pass headlight

ctsrt10 said:
ummmm yeah. check the oil lines for leaks. back of cab for rubber to make sure your not buying a beat one. just go through it well, oil lines are behind the pass headlight

thank you those pieces of advice

lamia2super said:
im looking to buy a ram srt 10 and i was wondering if theirs anything i should know before buying one. have any of you had any problems with yours? also are any of you selling yours?

You have never had so much fun, It pisses me off to have to go to bed at night and leave the truck in the garage.:rock: :rock:

you know, we should have a "sticky" thread for things new owners to look for before and after purchasing a truck, and then we can direct them to that thread!:D much easier than searching or asking all the questions over and over.;) so be patient lamia2super,great forum here with lots of help...oh and WELCOME! a couple i can think of off hand:
1.earlier models had a TSB on camshaft sprocket bolts not torqued correctly
2.make sure crankshaft pulley bolt is tight
3. clutch hydraulic lines to close to exhaust-re-route and put a heat resistant sleeve over them.

i will start a thread dedicated to the new/prospective owner

anyone have a list of TSBs',i know there were some more...

SANCHOBA said:
you know, we should have a "sticky" thread for things new owners to look for before and after purchasing a truck, and then we can direct them to that thread!:D much easier than searching or asking all the questions over and over.;) so be patient lamia2super,great forum here with lots of help...oh and WELCOME! a couple i can think of off hand:
1.earlier models had a TSB on camshaft sprocket bolts not torqued correctly
2.make sure crankshaft pulley bolt is tight
3. clutch hydraulic lines to close to exhaust-re-route and put a heat resistant sleeve over them.

i will start a thread dedicated to the new/prospective owner

anyone have a list of TSBs',i know there were some more...

thanks that's some real good advice and thank you and everyone for the welcomes

Are you looking for a quad cab or a standard cab? And how much are you looking to spend? I have a clean QC I will let go if the price is right.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back